13| Kisses

David

Ela and I are kissing each other like hungry people, I feel possesive over her now that I have taste her lips.

Ela is kissing me again bringing back the memory of our first kiss that she gaved me last night at the club.

Without thinking I say "I thought I would never kiss you again".

She instantly stops kissing my lips and shouts "WHAT?!"

Now I am mad at myself for ruining the moment.

Ela gets off the kitchen counter  and moves way from me, I don't like the distance so I take a step closer.

Ela asks "What do you mean?".

I fill her on what happened last night and how she kissed me. She looks shock about her actions from yesterday, but I find it cute at the way she is looking at me.

Her eyes show a hint of disbelief and embarrassment.

"Nothing happened after the kiss, don't worry" I say.

Belle

I get off the kitchen counter and put some distance between us, he seems to not like it so he takes a step closer.

David tells me about what happened last night, I am in total shock.

I kissed him, thats probably why I felt like I had kissed him before.

But even after knowing this I am still in disbelief, when did I become so bold?! My thoughts are interrupt when David ensures me that nothing else happened after.

"Well I better leave because my parents probably are worry sick".

Moving my feet to turn around I am stop by a hand holding my arm.

Seeing his hand in my arm I am about to tell him to let go, but now I am the one that is surprise because he kisses me.

Who am I to disagree to kiss his delicious lips.

I fully turn around and pull him closer to me.

In between kisses he says "jump ", to which I do without over thinking it.

Still enjoy each others lips I don't take notice that now we are in a different room.

I softly stop responding to his kisses and smile at him. He smiles back making my heart melt.

"Who's room is this?", I find myself asking.

"It's mine"

David answer's.

Grabbing my hand leads me to his bed where he makes me straddle him.

I can feel his dick poking at my core so I try to move away.

"Don't move" with a husky tone he says.

He places both of his hands on my hips stopping me.

Being this close makes me feel relax. I bring my head close to his chest trying to hear his heart.

We seat like this for some time just quietly appreciating each other's presence.

We are brought to reality when his phone stars to ring, he grabs it from his pocket and answer.

"See you there" he says to the other person on the phone.

"I am sorry Bel, but I have ro leave for a meeting at work".

He touching my cheek with his hand softly.

"It's ok, good luck" I say.

He stands up causing me to also stand up, he goes to his bathroom while I just sit on his bed.