4| To Much Fun For A Night

Belle

At Inevitable

Ren and I just got to the club, Ren is just parking the car. As I get out the car I can see a long line of people waiting to get inside the club, must be really good if it has all this fuss. Being rich has its luxuries, the bodyguard at the door looks at me and Ren and opens the doors for us with out us having to say anything. Being the daughters of well known business man in Mexico is sweet at times.

Inside The Club

I notice that the club is pack with plenty of sweaty bodies that are to close to know if they are dancing or doing other things. I turn around when I feel someone touching my shoulder, I see that Ren is trying to say something to me but because of the loud music I can't hear a single word.

"BEL, I WILL GO TO THE BAR AND ORDER SOME DRINKS OK", she shouts.

I just nod my head and try to make my way into ghe VIP section, but I can't even move a step because of all the sweaty bodies that are pushing me.

I give up and decide to just wait where I was for Ren to arrive. Five minutes later I see Ren coming with the drinks and behind her there is boy following her who seems very touchy but she just turns around and kisses him.

I am shock that she already has someone to pass the time with tonight, she finally arrives where I am and gives me three shots of Tequila.

With the shots in hand I just signal towards the boy who's hands are on her hips, she looks at me and says, "This is Mauricio, Mauricio she is my bestfriend, Bel".

"Nice to meet you, Bel", Mauricio says and sticks his hand out to shake mine.

Taking his hand I shake it while saying, "Same".

"Well Bel come on drink your tequila, I will also drink my tequila," Ren shouts.

I drink the three shots staright without even thinking, I feel the burn in my throught ahhh.

After some more drinks Ren and Mauricio seem to be eating each others faces so I just decide to go and dance.

I feel dizzy but I don't care at the moment after some time dancing I suddenly I feel a pair of hands on my hips.

I don't know who is the person who is behind me but at the moment I seem to not have a care in the world and start to move my hips to "Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee.

"I love this song, this song is soo good," I shout.

Clearly I am drunk as fuck but I don't mind, I usually don't get drunk. I feel the stranger's hands start to go down more on my body and soon they are on my ass, I try to move away from him but he doesn't allow me to.

I am turned around by him and I see his face, I think to myself that I would actually consider to go in a date with him if he wasn't being an asshole.

"Please take your hands off my body,"I state.

As soon as he hears me a smirk forms in his face. "Sweetheart don't be hard to get, I will show you a good time" he responds.

As soon as I hear him say that I start to get out his strong grip but everything that I try seems to be useless.

I think I made him mad when I slap him in the face as my last resource, "Now you will see bitch," he yells and slaps me hard on the face.

I feel a warm liquid on my lips so I take my hand on my lips only to see blood on my fingers.

He sees that my bottom lip is bleeding and grabs my wrist hard and starts to pull me away from the crowd but just when I thought I was going to be taken and kill by him Damien comes in front of the guy that is pulling me.

"Let her go or you are dead," Damien says in a serious tone while holding a gun to the stranger's face.

The dude looks like he has seen a ghost as soon as he saw Damien with the gun in hand. His grip on my hand is no longer there.

He lifts both hands up and says, "I was just playing dude put the gun down".

A sinister laugh comes out of Damien's mouth and he tells him, "You sure have a twisted way of playing".

I take that as my clue to run towards Damien and hide behind him, this is when I notice that everything and everyone are silent and looking at us who are in the middle of the club.

I start to feel really dizzy, I grip Damien's jacket hard but I end up passing out.

Damien

I was just watching Belle from a far, she is like my daughter. I see her dancing and enjoying the atmosphere. That's when I see a tall dude coming towards her so I make my way into the crowd because he seems like trouble.

I see that he is pulling Belle away from the crow so I pull out my bestfriend, a gift by Belle's father, my gold gun.

"Leave her or you are dead," I state very serious. I see that the color from the dude's face leaves as he is scare.

He says that he is only playing but just when I am about to pull the trigger I hear a thump.

Belle is on the ground because she has passed out, signaling to the exit with my gun to the dude he leaves running while I put my gun away.

I tell Florence to follow me while I carry Belle to the car because I am taking both home. Once I reach the car and I sit her sleepy self in the back seat and buckle her up while Florence seats on the front seat. Before driving home I have to make a call.

Ring, Ring

"Boss, I have bad news. Belle passed out. Yeah, I will tell you everything when I am there" I end up the call and get inside the car and drive away.

Mateo

I am in my office locate in my house working on something when I receive a call from Damien.

Knowing that he is with Belle I answer right way.

He tells me that Belle has passed out so I go to my room where my wife is and say "Love, Belle passed out,".

"My God is my baby ok, Mateo?"Athena asks me.

I just hug her tight and tell her that everything will be fine.

I am furious, if I find out someone tried to harm my angel I will kill them slowly with my bare hands.

Now all I need to do is wait for Damien and the girls to get home.

Author's Note

||Who exactly is Mateo Dioz?||

Love,

J.P