Chapter 11: "I won't look at your nudes or contacts."

-RAVEN-

"THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!! " Lance yells inside the car and the others join him. They cheer, make jokes and chatter.

I don't feel like I've achieved something. -Right now, I would return back and let them cage me up. But then again, I have to think of my family. I can't leave them alone.-

"Hey, Little bro! What was wrong with you back there?" Lance asks as he stares on the road. -Yeah, I let him drive from time to time on. Especially, when we have to escape.-

"Nothing" I mutter and I can feel the rest staring at me. -Weird... they're being pretty silent...-

"Don't lie!" Kace says.

"Yeah! You suck at lying! Scumbag!" Sam clicks his tongue.

-DAMN THEM!-

"Stop asking questions! I just had a bad day okay?!" I nearly yelled. That silenced them.

"The girls are at your place." Kace breaks the silence and hands me his phone.

-Tsk... out of all places, it had to be mine. Crystal, you asshole!-

______________________________________

-AMANDA-

"Amanda? Are you okay?" Troy waves his hand in front of me. I blink a few times and still can't believe it.

-Raven?! For real?! But how?! He doesn't seem creative or looks like he writes love stories! T-this is...-

"You are not joking?" I ask, to be certain.

He looks at me as if I hit myself infront of him. "Y-yeah. Why should I?"

I shake my head. -I still can't believe it!- "So, is he still writing a book? I mean, 'Seeking' is a Bestseller right?"

"I don't know if he still writes any. Prolly!" He grins and takes my wrist. "Want to see something cool? A man cave?"

-Man cave?- "Okay."

We walked pass the living room and he opens a door that leads down stairs. Like a basement.

-Don't tell me that they hide corpses or something!!!-

"Lol! Your face is hilarious!" He chuckles.

"Sorry.." I playfully roll my eyes. -Okay, now I see. They do have similarities.-

"This is basically our mancave. Raven does this everyday. Man, wish I was like him." Whenever he talks about his big brother, I can see how proud he is to have him.

The place is stuffed with weights, some gym stuff, gloves, punching bags, a big billiardtable and a dart board.

"Troyi? You down there?"A little girl with the same eye color and dark blonde hair appears on the stairway.

-SHE'S ADORABLE OMG!-

"Wassup, lil devil sis?" He smiles and she hits him with her little hand.

She then purses her lips." I'm not a devil! I'll tell that to Ravi!" Her eyes land on me and she smiles. "Hi! I'm-"

"The devil" her brother says in a deep voice. -He's funny.-