Chapter 55: "Someone who loves me back."

-RAVEN-

-Have you ever just sat alone and thought... What the hell am I doing wrong?! .... This is exactly what is going on with me. I woke up with a hangover, puked a whole meal and felt worse than I already am. Fuck! It irritates me! I'm starting to turn into my old man! I FUCKING DRANK! I NEVER DO SUCH THINGS!!!-

"Ravi?" I look up from the floor and see Evelyn, looking worriedly at me. -Ah shit. I can't make her worry over me.-

I wear my best smile and stretch my arms out. "I'm alright. Come here, blondie Luck."

She seems convinced and smiles back, walking towards me. I hug her tiny body tightly. I forgot how much of a lucky brother I am to have a little sister, like her. She's always been there for me and I always have that instinct to just make her happy and protect her.

"Are you really alright?" She asks with a slight of concern in her voice. I gently squeeze her.

"Yes I am. Don't worry." I lie, but I catch myself smiling.

______________________________________

I decided to stay home for the day. As a big brother, I think I've neglected Troy and Evelyn for a while. I should start doing some things with them.

After I made my siblings breakfast, I cleaned the house and walked down to my basement. -I've been so out of shape lately. My mind was only filled with her, making me forget my daily routine. Damn, I need to start working out and get the rest of the toxic stuff out of me.-

It took me 1 hour and a half to finish my workout. It's simply based on push-ups, sit-ups, lift-ups, weight lifting and cardio. For cardio I usually jogg, but I wasn't in the mood and decided to do intense boxing instead.

Come to think of it, I haven't been in our Underground club for a while. I should start going again.

I just received a message from the last person I wanted to meet. -Gawd, does this man have no life? Like for real!-

● ● ● ●

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): 'HEYO! We're on our way to your place.'

Me: 'Who the fuck invited you to come?'

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): 'Ey! You better be happy we're coming over, little bitch! 😏💦'

(-What the?...- )

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): *🤬🖕 FUCK! Just ignore the upper Emoji, okay!?

(-Aha?...-)

Me: ' I feel sexually harassed. #metoo ._.'

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): 'SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!'

Me: 'Kay. I won't open the door then.'

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): 'Well, aren't you an annoying little fuck?! I'll break into your house!'

Me: ' Then I'll sue you.'

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): 'Fucking Smartass!'

Me: ' I wouldn't be such a smartass, if you didn't give me so much to work with.'

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): ...

Me: 'Feel the burn! ahaha'

(-I'm such a funny guy... I guess Lance is mad as fuck right now.-)

SASUKE DRAGONBALL FUCK NINJA (aka. Kim): AHAhaHA!

(-Where'd that come from?! Kim just appeared out of nowhere.)