Chapter 106:" Because of you."

-AMANDA-

"Where are we going?" I ask as Raven stares at the road with his usual smile on.

"I want to introduce you to someone." He lifts our locked hands up and kisses mine.

I catch myself smiling at him and place my head on his shoulder. "Can't you tell me who it is?"

He chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulders and the other one remains on the steering wheel. "No, babe. My surprises stays as surprises."

-Surprises... What else is he hiding from me? I know, that he has a 'Bachelor Degree in Criminology', he is my favourite author and I just recently found out that he worked illegally in an Underground Fughtclub... Raven has been released from the hospital after a few months. I didn't even count them anymore, since time flew so fast. Most of our time, we spent it in the hospital... Both of us are really dating... I can't believe it! My dad seemed fine with us getting together. I am really blessed, right?-

"I had enough of surprises." I sigh, making him look at me.

He gently kisses my forehead and squeezes my shoulder with his hand. "I'm sorry. I was not honest before, but I can assure you that you already know everything about me."

"Do I ?" I raise my eyebrows, making him laugh.

"Yes, babe. No more secrets." His comforting and heart melting smile is flashed at me. I blush and squeal internally.

-I'm lucky... no... I'm blessed to have him. I regret nothing.-

______________________________________

-RAVEN-

I decided to bring her to the graveyeard, where my father is buried. -I need to introduce her, ya know?-

I place my hand on hers as we walk towards his gravestone. -I'm back, father.- She places the flowers next to it and kneels beside me.

"It has been a while, father. I miss you... We all miss you." I say and smile as I think about him, actually standing infront of me. "Where do I start? There is a lot going on in my life right now. I met the man's child, whom you wanted to stop 5 and a half years ago... Don't worry, he is in prison now... The family is doing well. Troy is continuing his basketball career and might even join the military one day. Evelyn is growing way too fast and beautiful everyday, it is hard to keep an eye on her, with out having to send glares at the boys chasing her. As for mum. I hear her blast your wedding song everyday in the morning, when I wake up. She really loves and misses you, father. ... And no, I still don't like baseball. The Yankees aren't really mine."

-My father loved baseball. Don't ask me why. He even forced me to love them, but I just can't. He would always talk about them and force me to watch their game....-

I notice how Amanda is smiling at me. -Cute.- "You talk so casually. It's so sweet." She whispers and I grin.

"Father, here is someone I wanted to introduce you for a long while already. She will be your daughter in law, one day." I notice how her face suddenly heats up.

-Yes, I plan to marry the love of my life once we are finished with our studies.-

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Johnson." She looks shy, but smiles at me after a while. A soft breeze flies past us, making her hair sway to the side.

I chuckle as I think about something, I'm about to say. -I just have to say it.- "Yes, father." I pretend like I'm listening to the gravestone, making Amanda stare at me. "I know, right? She's beautiful! How did I get that damn babe?... Aren't you proud of me?"