Chapter 65: "I'm fine as long as it's you. "

-CHARLES-

After long time struggling my way out the crowd, I am finally outside.

-I'm still surprised, by the fact that she broke up with Blake Cohen. It's like a dream come true. Just when I thought I had to give up, this happens...-

My phone vibrates and I take it out.
-Mr. Miller.-

"Yes, Sir?"

"Are you alone, Moores?"

I quickly take a look outside the window then lock the car door, before I answer. "Yes, Sir."

"I just finished reading your folder. I gotta say. You have a lot of talent, young man."

-I like Mr. Miller. He treats me like his son and he is also the first to acknowledge the efforts I put in my works. The complete opposite of dad, who only cares for Creed.-

"Thank you, Sir. I appreciate that." I find myself smiling.

"Again, thank you for cooperating with us. You really brought a lot of hints for the organisation.... How did you find out that Reece Johnson and Blythe Cohen were friends? "

"It took me long, since it is kind of complicated. I somehow, managed to hack into Blyhte's account by luck and found some past conversations with Reece on it. I had to play undercover somehow. The CIA tried to delete the website and all the files in it, however I cracked the code." I admit and think it all through again.

-I spent 3 years on it. Trying to find ways to get inside a forbidden website without leaving any footprints. Yes, I did break the law and the privacy of two persons, but I just had to.-

"Very impressive...When was Reece part of the CIA?"

"At the age of 26 he stopped working for the army and decided to hack into forbidden systems. Somehow the CIA caught him and instead of putting him to a life time prison for breaking several parts of the law, he was hired as a hacker and a hitman." I inform him.

"So in other words, the CIA decided to keep his Identity a secret and decided to kill him after he murdered Blythe."

"Yes, since Blythe was a drug dealer and someone who produced Illegal weapons. A powerful and manipulative man. He was secretly working for the CIA. That is illegal and strictly forbidden cooperating with such people."

"That caused Reece to murder him, since he was one of those peoples, who are against it."

"Reece Johnson was a man who died, because of his instincts. He felt the urge to stop their master plan. It is understandable, since Blythe Cohen is a mysterious and yet popular businessman. You never know what he's up to. Furthermore, he is known worldwide. Reece was wise and played anonymous, while spreading some information about the CIA's top secret plans and their Illegal
weapons. "

"In order to let the media pay attention to his death and cause people to stay curious about it. That's the time where some went undercover just like you. Almost everyone could have found out, who was behind all these... Clever."

I find myself smiling again. -I just love my job.- "The CIA decided to put an end to those investigations and the rapid information getting spread. It took Reece 6 months to give off some of his knowledgements and then he suddenly disappeared. His works and some people, who were working on this case vanished aswell. I'm assuming they were behind all of this. I do not believe in the false rumour about Reece dying in a secret mission."