Chapter 75: "Happy Thanksgiving!"

-AMANDA-

"No way! Did that really happen?!" Courtney widens her green eyes at me and laughs. Right now, we are eating outside a little fast food stand. "You really dumped the three of them?!"

-I just told her what happened two days ago. Blake, Raven and Charles suggested that I should choose one of them, whom I would spend Thanksgiving with for today. I had to turn them down, since I've always spend my time with Courtney and Nath. They are like my siblings.-

I awkwardly smile. "We had plans together, remember?"

"Yeah, but your 'crush' asked you out." Nath then states and nibbles his french fries.

"What crush?" Courtney raises her eyebrows at him. They both smirk at each other and burst into laughter. -Wow, what friends they are.-

"Hahaha, really funny." I mumble in annoyance. "I don't have any."

"Oh really?" My bestie gives me the 'mom-look' as she bites into her burger. -She knows me too well.-

"Yes." I lie and sip on my juice box. I hate the fact that I can't act the way I want to be. -I'm so transparent!-

I expect my other friend to help me out, but he seems distracted. Nath just slurps on his juice, minding his own business. -Why can't she also be like him!? He's a really good role model right now!-

Courtney still looks unimpressed. "Question is, who is her 'crush'?" She continues speaking and ignores me completely. "Is it still Charles? Or did Blake manage to win her heart over? But what if it is Raven her heart is longing for?... What do you think, babe?"

The boy, who's been only giving his attention to his meal, finally participates our conversation and looks at us. "I don't know. She had a thing with the three of them."
-Argh...-

"Yeah, you're right. But she should atleast get together with one of them by the end of the year, don't you think?" Court asks him. -Why are they always doing this to me?!

He shrugs with his shoulders as he stuffs the rest of his hot dog into his mouth. "As long as they don't hurt her. I have no reason to barge into their lives."

"Hey! I can clearly hear you two!" I yell, but my so called 'friends' still continue their conversation.

"What a dad." She jokes, making him grunt.

"That's 'Daddy' for you." He states with a smirk, making her flush.
-Nath and his perverted mind. -

"Shut up! No, seriously. Imagine her still staying single after meeting them. I bet she's going to regret it and might live the rest of her life as a single old woman." Court giggles and Nath laughs.

"You mean, she's going to be like those clichè womens with cats on TV?" He then winks at me.

Both can be really stubborn sometimes, even though I want to roast them back I let it be. They should think, whatever they want. "Keep guessing." I say.

"Yes! After letting those good-looking boys slip away." She shakes her head.

Nath acts like he's hurt. "Ey! Am I not good-looking too? Why do they always get complimented?" -Here we go again...-

She laughs and shrugs. "You are Nath."

"What is that supposed to mean? You never said I am good-looking!" He whines.

I decided to blur them out and continue eating my meal.

______________________________________