Chapter 86:"Miggy is gay."

-BLAKE-

I'm in my room watching some japanese horror stories. I just like how they always manage to make it look realistic.

As I try to focus on it, I get interrupted by my hopeless stepbrother. His blue eyes have been piercing into my skin for the past 10 minutes. I sigh in pain and finally shut my laptop. I hate to admit it, but I'm used to having him around.

"What do you want?"

"A life."

"I'm sorry, you came to the wrong person." I respond back and he groans.

"I noticed that." He adds sarcastically. "You look dead. Thought I should bring you back to life."

"You just killed me."

"Exactly." -He doesn't make any sense.-

Since he's starting to get on my nerves again, I stand up to prepare myself for my meeting with the gang. Apparently, it's something important.

-I swear, if they are planning to waste my time for no fuckig reason, then they'll die!-

"If you please excuse me, I need to get ready." I say and Jeffrey rolls his eyes.

"You're trying to escape home?" -What the hell?-

"No, you psychotic bitch! I am getting ready for a meeting."

"Why? Did someone die?" He stupidly asks, making me laugh somehow.

"Yeah, your sense of humor."

"Doesn't make any sense."

"Just like you talking bullshit. Tell me what you need, so I can finally get rid off you." I glare at him and he stupidly smiles.

"I need some date ideas." -What? How unexpected.-

"You're 'Romeo'. Why ask me for advice?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

He sighs and plumps to my bed. "Natalie likes the 90's a lot ."

-Oh right. Forgot to mention that they're dating now. I just wonder why though? She's quite hot and all, but she might be wasted by Jackass. Then again Jeffrey ain't any better, so it kinda makes sense.-

"And what does that have to do with me?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"You're old fashion-"
-Seriously now!?-

"Get the hell out of my room." I point at the door, making him laugh.

-If only looks could kill.-

"Hear me up, please!" He does the puppy eye thingy. It doesn't look cute at all. It's pathetic.

I decided to let him talk, because I enjoy the stupid look on his face. "Fine."

"You have that sort of aesthetic vibe." He continues and I grin.

"That's better. You should've started saying that, instead of me being old fashioned." I add.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, I really want to impress her before Christmas. It has to be special." He sighs.

-I see. So he does care for his girlfriend. I always thought he was an asshole for playing around.-

"If it has to be special, shouldn't your date Idea come from you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"In some ways yes, but if you help me it would be really special ... for me." He smiles and I tilt my head to the side.