Chapter 29: "You better whoop them ass!"

-RAVEN-

This is the place everyone wants to avoid. A place where the evil reigns and controlls every man. The type of place even I want to destroy.

In each corners are human beings, who are berserk, blind and broken. They all play the same game. 'May the stronger one win.'

It's funny to see how people with class and no-class form a crowd, treating each other equally.

On top of that, there is loud music buzzing in the background as if there's no tomorrow. It's not only men  who join the unity, but also women fight.

Behind all the blood flying around and staining the cage, sweaty flesh and the broken bones we show, there's this unexplainable feeling that everyone loves. All the Victories, the reputation of each kind and the massive respect a fighter receives.... Just wow.

"Are you down for it?" Kace slings his arm around my bare shoulder, while I am sitting on the bench, wrapping my knuckles.

"Why the heck are you asking? Of course he is! Look at how thirsty he is to taste their... disgusting bloods!" The Latino Men winks at me. I look up and give him a short knowing smirk.

"You better do what I told you! As your Personal Coach-" I interrupt Lance. -Personal Coach? Oh please, all he taught me was how babies are made and I was 5 at that time!-

"I'd lose if I follow your useless instructions." He hastily bawls his fist and aims for my face, but thanks to the speed reflex I've learned throughout fighting, I catch his fist infront of me. "That doesn't always work, ya know."

I tighten my fingers around his fist for some seconds before I let go. "Fucking Bugger!" He mutters and clicks his tongue.

"You're lucky, since you're just a few steps away of being a legend." Sam shakes his head and sighs. "That's my man. You sure can bring it to 120 wins right?" He pats my back and smiles.

My record isn't bad, but also not the best. From 122 fights, I have won 119 and have lost 3 . -Who knew I had talent in beating the human flesh?-

I carefully look at Crystal's movement. She's smooth, focused and moves like a man. -I'm serious, she looks like a guy and also punches like one.-

The crowd started screaming as the opponent tumbles to the side. Crystal grapples on the floor and armlocks her enemy. Shortly, the opponent taps and the fight is over. -Really wise play..-

The blonde girl sways her hips side to side after she stepped out the cage to walk towards us. Some guys whistle at her, making her fake kiss her hands and blowing it to them. I notice how focused Sam is looking at her, beside me.

"You are amazing gurl~" Blair screams and hugs the sweaty girl-man.

The latino man grins, as he lurches immediately next to her with a towel and water bottle in his right hand. His left arm finds it's way around her shoulders. "You turn me on baby~"

She gives him a dead glare and crosses her arm. "Shut up, Romeo!"

"It's Romero~"He winks to her side making her groan. Suddenly, she swats her hand to his stomach after he whispered something into her ear.-Serves ya right, you perv.-

Sam, on the other hand, shyly rubs his neck and smiles at her. "Nice game back there, Crissie. You never fail to impress me." -Here we go again, flirty Sam has entered.-

"I know." She giggles. "But please stop calling me that. It sounds like 'crazy'."

Kim raises an eyebrow. "Aren't you that?" We chuckle as she sends  deadglares at us.