Chapter 61: "What did he do?"

-AMANDA-

"Whaaat!?" Courtney widens her eyes at me. I look at the rear-view window, spotting Nath, who seems quite satisfied.

"Yes." I sigh for the fifth time already.

"YOU WEREN'T DATING?!" She again screams and turns around to look at me.

"Court! Yes! Yes! Yes! Okay?! I just couldn't tell it to you back then, but now he gave me permission to!" I run my fingers through my hair, because she's stressing me out.

I sense them starring at me confused. I try my best to ignore them and shut my eyes.

______________________________________

~ 1 week ago. ~

"It's fine, you know." Blake stops slurping from his coffee and looks at me. -We headed straight to a coffeehouse, since he was sooo 'hungry'. It's his own fault for not joining dinner with his family.-

"The coffee?" I dumbly ask, making him laugh.

"I'm trying to be serious here and you pull out jokes!" He grins and I shrug.

"I thought you meant the coffee."

"No." He rolls his eyes. "I meant, the thing about our 'fake dating'." -Wait! Did he just say that?!-

"Oh."

"Yeah..." He looks away from me for a moment. I don't know why, but that caused an awkward minute around us.

Blake is just starring at me and I stare back.

-Why do I feel so weird?...-

Suddenly, he smiles at me. "Thank you for helping me out."

"You're welcome." I mumble and notice that his little smile still remains.

His green eyes flash a sort of pain, letting me gulp hard. His mouth part open as he whispers."I didn't thought it will be this hard, letting you go."

-What is this? Why am I feeling ... depressive?-

My heart is playing weird again and I feel nervous for some reasons. "What do you mean?"

"I got so used to you...I wonder, why myself." He chuckles and I flush.

-DID HE JUST COMPLIMENT ME?!-

I smile at him, but not for long. Unfortunately, his sly grin appears in his attractive face.

He leans back to his seat and crosses his arms around his chest. "I mean, I'll miss that clingy side of yours, your clumsiness and naive self. Not forgotten to mention, your tomato face, stupid jokes, weird punches that don't hurt anyway-"

-THIS JERK! SICK BASTARD! ARROGANT LITTLE...-

"WELL I WON'T FORGET YOUR STUBBORN SIDE, EGOISTIC CHARACTER, SARCASM AND CURSE WORDS!" I bark back.