Chapter 102:"Ya'll fell for my trap."

》WARNING!: If you're a sensitive person, I'd advise you to not read this. (It's not so harmful, I suppose. But still) This chapter contains shooting and a few sick ideas a psychopath can have.《

-AMANDA-

"That is a bad idea!" Lance growls as he places his hands to his head.

Damian rolls his eyes at him and commands his troops to give us bulletproof vests. "Am I the commander or is that you?" Lance doesn't say anything. "Exactly. You need to trust me a little bit more. It only works, if everyone agrees to my command!"

"Why drag them into this?" Sam points at us girls and Troy. "You obviously don't care about them! They are women and a child! They need to be protected!"

The soldiers seem confused as well, but don't dare to speak to their commander.

"Who are you calling a child?!" Troy squints his eyes at him.

"Shut up! I'm serious over here!" Sam hisses and they glare at each other.

Damian just stares at them. "Of course I care. Why else would I order my soldiers to build a circle around them, when we enter? This way we can protect them at every angle."

"It is still fucking risky!" Kace barks and is not pleased aswell. "If you really care, then order them to stay the hell out of this!"

"I may not like this people, but I agree with them. I think it is a bad Idea too." Miguel spontaneously says.

"You should agree too, since you are a man. It's common sense." Niall adds.

The commander looks annoyed and shuts his eyes. "Okay, it seems like you are not happy with the plan."

"Yes!" The guys say in unison.

-The plan is basically just a simple strategy. Damian's troops should surround us, in case it comes to shooting. He believes that this way we won't be in danger, since he assured us that his troops are specialised for this. We have our bulletproof vests and weapons, which is good once it escalates differently...Of course, I am afraid, since this will be my first time... Yet, I want to help Raven! He needs me and I need him!-

"You are all damn sexists!" Crystal furiously says and she steps closer. "Can't we just stick to the damn plan!? We can take care of ourselves! So stop ordering us around!"

-I want to agree, but I understand the concern from the guys. We might just be a distraction to them.-

Blair agrees with her. "True! We are safe, didn't you hear the commander? I trust these people and so shall you!"

"Agreed! I can't sit here and have to worry that you might not get out! What if some of those criminals are lurking somewhere outside? Once you leave, they will surely attack us, even if we are guarded!" Troy adds and grabs my hand. "Right, Amanda?"

Blake and the others glare at me. I startle. -What should I say?-

Damian shrugs with his shoulders and sends them that 'I-told-You' look. "And you want me to leave these four alone? They will not listen, even if we tell them to wait. Who knows? They might even sabotage our whole plan, if the men inside that building catches them. They will use them as hostages, so they can manipulate us. I believe it is better to protect them, when we are together."

Kace and Sam try their best to talk them out, while the others just shake their heads. -Looks like this will take long...-

______________________________________

-RAVEN-

I take a moment to breath, as Finn finally slows down. I feel the sweat and sticky liquid around my body, making my grey shirt soaking wet. The wounds he caused me start to burn like hell. He stares at me with his crooked grin on his lips. I clearly underestimated the hulkman. -Shit!- I feel the sudden pain around my body. My palms, arms and upper body are slit thanks to his rusty blade.