Chapter 56: "Give him a chance."

-AMANDA-

-So this is it, I guess.

We're done with the plan and thankfully it worked! I should be in peace and be happy that it was worth it. I even risked my first kiss for it.

But then....

Why don't I feel anything like it? Why does it bother me now that it's over? Is it because I never had an actual boyfriend and am longing for it? Out of all people, why Blake?....

He's been acting strangely lately. When I first met him, I thought he was a jerk and an egoist, but the longer I got to know him, the more I saw how judgemental I was. He showed me sides, I never thought I'd ever see from him. Caring, sweet and funny... He's smiling brightly, when he's around me. It's like he has a second personality. I mean, he wasn't anything like this in the past. He would always be moody and teasing just to annoy me. I thought he'd hate me, but I don't know if it's still like that now...

But that's not the shocking part....

I received a message from Raven yesterday. After all I've done, he still doesn't want to leave me. I've only known him for two months, which is not long, but I know that he's a good friend. He's a keeper... way too good for me.

●●●

Raven: 'How have you been? I'm sorry, if I bother you. I can't seem to ignore you. I can understand, if you won't write back. It's okay. I just want you to know, that I'm still here for you, though.'

●●●

Tell me, would you ignore this message? Of course I read it, over and over, but I didn't know what to write back... It still aches my heart for the fact that I hurted him. I know, he had a 'crush' on me, but it's just so unrealistic to believe that. He's way too good for me...

______________________________________

I'm back again to reality.
-Same old school, same building and the same people.- Almost everyone is staring at me, but that's fine. I'm used to it.

Blake and Raven are not in school yet. I haven't come across Crystal, Kim nor Charles. It's just me, walking past these people.

Speaking of Blake, he phoned me in the morning. He told me that he can't pick me up today, since he's busy. I don't mind it. I mean, I saw what happened yesterday. A full crowd wanted to talk to him.

Court is being her usually self. I'd like to tell her the truth, but I might break Blake's promise.

Then again, Court is my best friend tho. I trust her...

"What's the matter?" My bestie nudges her elbow at my arm as we walk pass some teens.

"Nothing." I mumble and rub my hurted arm. -She may be skinny, but you know what they say. 'Don't judge people by their appearance.' -

"Aha?" She raises her eyebrows at me. "How's your boyfriend?" -He's not...-

"He's alright." I mumble, feeling a bit guilty for lying.

And with that she acts like everything's okay again. -She's kinda weird.-

"Have you heard? Everyone's been talking about a 'hot model', who is surprisingly waiting infront of our school." Court blurts out and I shake my head.