Chapter 19: "Aggressive, now are we? Sexy~"

-RAVEN-

~And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend, "
And we're going in circles again and again~

I'm sitting in my car, driving back home. Who would've known that my mum actually knows Mrs Miller?

~I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here, when you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?~

Damn radio! 5SOS is playing the wrong song. I switch it to 'Wrapped Around Your Finger'. I'm not really into boy bands, I just like some songs and they're easy to play on the guitar... Okay, Evelyn introduced me to them. Is it bad if I listen to 5SOS and One Direction? I wonder...

Soon, 'Steal My Girl' plays at the right timing.

~Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me~

Ever since I've met Amanda, my life has been... brighter. I don't wanna get all mushy with all those shits, but I can't help it. She has something special in her, that makes me go crazy when she's not around... Fuck!

What if she doesn't like me back? I am wasted, not someone she deserves! However, I can't stand the thought of her being with someone else. I want to be that someone, who brings the best out of her. Shit... how irritating!

~Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me~ (Zayn's part)

-What's more iritating is...Zayn's fucking vocals *cough* HIGH NOTES! Like what the fuck?!-

_____________________________________

-AMANDA-

-Everyone has 'that' mom, shipping you right away with some random guy she just met and also a bestie supporting the ship, right?... ugh! I really hate it, when they bother me with such nonsense! It's not like I like Raven more than I should. This morning she told me to invite him again... Gosh!-

-I've been counting the days. Raven will be back in school in two days. Can't wait to see him.-

"Cupcake. Stop spacing out, would ya?" Blake pokes my cheeks.

"What do you want?" I hiss as he grins, leaning forward. I move a bit away from him. He seems to notice it and runs his fingers trough his hair, not releasing his disappointed looking eyes off me. -Oh gawd..... he looks damn attractive with his hair upturned...Amanda, damn it!-

He chuckles and scoops my cheek. "Now you're looking at me, huh? More like staring-" I turn away and want to switch seats with the rebel girl infront of me. -Guys and their looks, ugh!- "Cupcake~ where ya going? Come back~" He whines and pushes his bottom lip forward, looking like Miles, whenever I ignore him.

The girl has wavy jet black hair, wears a typical goth dress with layerings and make-up. I can see her leather boots on the table, while she's using a file for her nails and chewing a gum. I don't want to talk to her, but maybe she's not as bad as she looks like. "Hi, I'm Amanda. I wanted to ask if we could switch seats, please?" I smile at her, even though she's giving me an annoyed glare.

"What, Do I know you?" She clicks the roof of her mouth with her tongue, when I didn't repeat my introduction. "With whom are you sitting?" I point behind her and she turns to look at Blake. "W-wow... That's Blake Cohen, right?! Of course we can trade! I'm Zoey by the way." She smiles at me and heads immediately to him, who's looking really pissed at me. I giggle and take a seat.