Chapter 64:"Yeah, cause you are a gay bitch. You like dicks."

-BLAKE-

My heart is pounding fast and my guilt is slowly swallowing me.
I'm walking past the hospital's hallway, filled with patients. The scent is weird and strong. It smells like diverse hygienic soups and medicine.

I make my way up to the lift, drive till I reach the 2nd floor. There I search for the room 120-B. After 5 minutes, I arrive my destination.

Through the window of the door I can see him, lying on the bed, wearing feeding tubes on his nose, plasters on his bruised face and the rest of his body is covered with a blanket. -Bloody hell...-

I inhale deep in and slowly knock on the door. He turns to look at me and I open up. Niall sits upright and stares at me. -Fuck, I feel much worse than I thought I would... IT'S HIS FUCKING FAULT THO!-

I awkwardly smile and rub the back of my neck, marching towards him. "Good morning...How are you feeling?"

He raises his eyebrows at me. "Morning. I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" He points at himself and I gulp hard. -He's pissed...- "Gawd, I expected a hot chick to enter this room and instead of that, I got you."

-What is wrong with that?! I am a hot dude tho!- Instead of saying that, I sigh.

"Amanda wanted to pay you a visit too." I say, making him stare at me.

"But?"

"I said, you didn't want to be visited." I shrug and he facepalms himself. -If she came along, I think I'd be jealous again... even though I know the truth now.-

"Are you fucking serious?! Why would you say that!? I love getting visitors! You fucking bitch!" He angrily growls. -It is kinda funny seeing him snap out.-

"Niall." I try to find words to start and apologise, but my lips somehow can't spit them out.

"What?!" His dark brown eyes bore into my soul. I hate to admit the fact that I've done wrong.

"Listen." He lifts his eyebrows at me and I sigh. "Well, about yesterday... It was clearly your fault!"

Niall widens his eyes at me and barks. "Woah...SERIOUSLY?! You fucking beated me up first!"

"Well, you started doing shit." I defend myself.

He points at his face and barks. "That's not an apology for my beautiful face!" -beautiful, where?-

I sense a nurse glaring into the room and feel the urge to punch Niall again. -He's so embarrassing!- "Okay! I get it!" I shush him and he knitts his eyebrows at me. I innocently smile at the nurse and she walks away.

I stare back at him and sigh.
-He is like a brother to me. Seeing him this bruised, because of me is really fucked up. I never intended to harm him this much. It was my anger, who took over me. I don't plan on harming him now... even though it's obviously his fault.-

He angrily rolls his eyes back. "I went through operations! Heck! You broke 2 ribs of mine and my beautiful godly nose! Did I already mention...MY SOFT-BABY LIPS ARE CRACKED OPEN!"

-We could argue like little bitches all day long... But, that's not the reason, why I'm here.-

It takes me a moment before I talk.

"I'm sorry."

Niall surprisingly looks at me, like a child. "Wait, what? Blake Cohen is actually?-" I notice his lips curving up. "Say that again, I didn't hear it well."

As much as I want to punch him, I can't. Not now. "I said, I'm sorry. I'm fucking sorry, Niall." I run my fingers through my hair and plump into the seat next to his bed.