Chapter 104:"Stop eye raping me, will ya?"

-RAVEN-

"You have to wake up, Son. Let's go! The others are waiting for you!" -Father? Is that you?-

I spot him staring at me with a smile on his face. I reach my hand out for him, but he's starting to disappear slowly...

-NO! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE AGAIN FATHER! DON'T GO,PLEASE! I'M SCARED!-

"... be alright. He's just in a little..." I hear someone speaking next to me.

"Thank you, Doctor." I hear a familiar female voice and try to open my eyes. The person suddenly gasps and whispers. "He's waking up!"

At first it was hard to open my eyes, but I slowly managed to open them. My vision is still kinda blurry.

I hear some weird noises of electric devices beside me. The place smells like disinfection creams and I feel like my hand is plugged with something.

-I'm in the hospital? ...Thank God! I am alive!- My eyes start burning as I try to
stop the tears.

"Raven?" I hear my mum say and feel her hand running through my hair.
-Mum?!... I missed you...-

My sight slowly becomes more detailed and I see my mum, shining like an angle before me.

I manage to smile at her. "Mum."

Her green orbs become teary as she smiles back. "How are you feeling, darling?"

I feel numb for some reasons, but to be honest I feel much more relieved that I'm still alive. I touch my neck and grin, as I notice that the rosary is still on me.

"Good." I shortly answer and notice that my siblings are staring at me. I tilt my head to their direction and smile. "Hey-"

"RAVI!"

"BIG BROTHER!"

Both of them suddenly throw themselves over me into a hug, making me flinch. -I missed you all too!-

They sob into my arms, making me tear up aswell. My mum gasps and demands them to be careful, but they ignore her.

-Wait... I got shot from Isaac... who brought me here though!?..
WHERE'S DASH!?!-

I feel the cold sweat running down my forehead and gulp. My mum notices that something is wrong and concern flashes to her eyes. "Dash-"

My mum smiles at me and strokes my head again. "He's alright. The doctor is beside him right now..."

-We are alive! Thank God!... I didn't lose Dash!... How did we get here though?-

I just noticed that I held my breath for too long and exhale. "How did we get here?"

Troy wipes his tears and smiles. "When you left, Lance and I decided to search for you, since you didn't come back home for a day. The squad and Damian's army troop decided to look around New York and outside."

-I see. So, They came to help me out... I'm thankful and proud of them. They are the best. They always save my ass, when needed...-

"How did you manage to find us?" I ask.

My brother carefully stands up from me and continues. "Believe it or not, Kim actually found out that our phones have GPS-chips inside. That means we could've hacked in and track your location."

-Kim, huh? That boy is really a mystery.... Hack? Wait a minute!-

I raise my eyebrows at him. "No one can hack though."