Chapter 58: " FUCK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH! "

-RAVEN-

"HECK YEAH!" Lance screams from the top of his lungs beside me. "SMASH HIM DASH!" -He's hyping him up, since he bet his money on Dash.-

The whole crowd screams like berserk. It sounds like music in my ears, just amazing. Their feet are stomping, their voice are growling, Their fists make noises and the atmosphere is giving everyone that equality feeling.

Dash finishes his opponent with a take down. Ground and pounding with full strength. Eventually the enemy gives up and the latino becomes the winner.

A bright smile appears on his sweaty and beated up face, but there's pride in his scars.

I check my phone for the last time.

Still no reply...

What now?

I wonder, am I too clingy?

Is this the end of my one-sided love?

Why does it hurt so bad?...

Lance slams my head, making me come back to reality. Soon my sadness turns to anger. I glare at him, but he seems way too busy betting on me.
"I swear, I'm about to kill you."

He ignores me and then slams my back again. "You got this right? I bet 500 dollars, so you better win that and double up my cash!" He barks at me and I roll my eyes.

-Is he for real?! He trusts me that much? What If I lose on purpose?-

"Beat my record!" Dash winks at me.

I sigh and roll my eyes at this arrogant ass. -HA! Bet I will.-
______________________________________

I step out off the ring, after my sweet, really sweet victory. I can still sense the crowd looking at me and hallowing for my name. My opponent slowly gets up and rushes out from the ring, grabbing me by my shoulder.

"You sure got me! I really admire you, Archer." He says and genuinely smiles at me. He's about my age and a newbie. I feel bad for bruising his face.

"Thank you for the great fight. " I smile back at him and continue walking. It's rare finding such respectful opponents. Normally, they'd bad mouth me, whenever I step out the war zone.

"You're such an asshole! Give me my money back!" A man approaches my squad, behind him are 3 other buff guys. -What is going on again?... Argh, Seriously... I just left them for some minutes and this happens! They are so immature and stupid!-

"Oh, Fuck off! You bet your money and you better deal with it!" Lance gets held by Kace and Kim.

"Yow, chill man." Kace tries to calm him down.

Kim gently pats Lance's back. "Hey, don't lose your cool, Lanny."

"Yeah, You better fucking listen to your friends! You little pussy! Are you sure, you're 21? The way you act right now, I mean come on! " The guy barks and then laughs with his friends.

I've known Lance since my childhood and the way they treat him, might be their biggest mistake.

The childman stays silent for a moment, letting his sweat steam rise up to the air and his glare, digging into their souls. -We all know what that means.-

"We had a deal. It's just fair-" He silently says.

The guy rolls his eyes back, being cocky with a smile on his face. "Deal, my ass! How old are you? Seriously, who gives a fuck about fairness?"

"I obviously give a fuck!" Lance suddenly grabs him by the shirt and slams him to the ground. Some people pay attention to them, instead of the actual fight in the ring.