Chapter 40: "I was just greeting her. "Geez~ calm your tits."

RAVEN-

-Fuck! This is why I didn't want the plan to succeed! Now we're all going to the beach in one hour and fuckboys are going to stare at her! I don't know if I can control myself!- Amanda is close to me, since I told her not to go away from me. I find it cute, that she actually follows my demands.

I take drinks from a stand then head to bench and hand her one. She carefully nips on it like a cute little kitten. "Is everything alright?"

She looks up to me and smiles. "Yeah. It's been a long time since I've been in a crowded place." Her cheeks have slight pink tints on them. Her eyes meet mine and we hold the eye contact for a while, until she flushes again and sips on her drink.

-Awww...shit my heart..."You really are pretty!"... Ah fuck! That guy from yesterday. It still bothers me! Who the fuck was that guy and why was Amanda talking to him!?-

I can't keep quiet any longer and dare to ask. -It's now or never.- "Who is Creed?"

Amanda chokes on her drink and I gently pat her back. It doesn't take long and she recovers. "He's Charles' big brother." -Great. Blonde dick has a type of virus to spread around her life. Fucking excellent!-

I carefully nip on my drink. "So, you're kinda close to them." -Gosh! I hate the thought of it.-

She nods as I try my best not to squeeze my cup. "I've been friends with Creed for a long time. He is like a big brother to me. Like you and Lance. We have 3 years of age difference, while Charles and I have 1 year." Her smile kinda hurts. -She smiles at reasons like these... Well Raven, the world doesn't always turn for you! .... Me and Lance? Yeah, I get that.- "I had less contact with Charles. He was more of an introvert and stayed home most of the time."

I forcefully smile back and place my drink on the grass, before I squeeze it. Then I fold my hands and curse myself for being an impatient bitch.
"How long have you known them?"

"Since we moved to New York?" She giggles and I try to join her. After a while, silence reigns in the air. -FUCK! I'M SO JEALOUS!...-

I look around and spot the Reed siblings getting asked out by rich faggots. -This is why I hate rich people. The only things they care about are ways to their success to money and fame. Blair and Kace are different though. They want to live a normal life and try to ignore their fame.- Crystal and Courtney seem to be getting close. Nath is getting dragged into the guy's stupidness. Lance and Dash try hard to impress some companies and models, but honestly I think they are just embarrassing themselves.

Amanda tucks on her hair then turns to look at me. "What happened between you and your ex girlfriend?" She seems nervous. -Shit... okay, she does have a right to know about it. I mean, I asked her about Blonde dick number 1 and Blonde dick number 2.-

I breath in and then start. "Her name was Felicia. I had a crush on her, since kindergarden and somehow I found the guts to ask her out...We were 14 years old. Our relationship lasted for 1 month. I know, you might think I'm stupid for dating just for a month and in such a young age.-" She shakes her head and I smile. "Well, Blake happened to like her too and as I told you, about my father... he decided to break me down too. It happened in a party of a former friend, whom's name is Niall. I caught her making out with Blake and got bad mouthed by her... yeah, I was kinda depressed, since she was my first girlfriend, but I'm pretty much over it. It turned out that Blake just used her and ditched her afterwards. Another reason why I hate him... I heard, she's actually doing good today." I stay silent for a while and listen to the people's laughter.

She looks down to the ground and clenches her cup. The next thing I hear is her mumble. "I'm sorry..."
-She's too fucking nice.-

I carefully pat her head and she looks up at me. I bring out the best smile I can and hope it cheers her up. "Don't be. Do you know what people say?:... "You won't find the right one if you don't let go off the wrong one..." As I said that, a warm wind blows into our direction. Her eyes stare intensively into mine. -What is this feeling?... Oh God, I'm praying for this moment not to end...-