BONUS CHAPTER: "Happy birthday, biatch~!"

-AMANDA-

"Wake up, Amybear!" Nath's loud and shrill voice hurt my ears.

-Darn it! I really hate it when I get waked up like this!-

I forcefully open my eyes as I groan. I spot the two monsters beside me.

I shoot them my best dead glare. "What are you-"

Courtney smiles at me and wraps her arms around my upper body. "Happy 18th birthday! Happy birthday, biatch!~ Happy birthday!"

"I can't believe you're finally 18! My baby girl is growing so fast!" Nath wipes his fake tears out of his eyes.

"You sure are growing into a wonderful woman!" Court winks at me.

-18... Why is that so depressing? Ugh... I'm so old.-

"Thanks." I smile.

Nath gently nudges Courtney, making her move to the side. He plumps next to me and pulls me into a hug.

My phone vibrates beside me, making me stare at it.

Courtney snatches it first and sends me an obvious wink. "It's from your love." She is obviously making fun of me. I flush and release myself from Nath.

-Yes, I named him like that. No, I am not ashamed of having done that.-

"Stop..." I mutter and take the phone from her hands.

Nath and Courtney laugh out loud. I choose to ignore them and read Raven's message.

My love:'Happy 18th birthday, babe.❤ Can't wait to see you and kiss the hell out of you. ;) '

I stare at the picture for a while and smile

I stare at the picture for a while and smile. How can he be so good looking with his 'sleepy face'? He can kill me with just one look. I can't wait to see him, although we saw each other yesterday already.

-Oh darling... Even the smallest words he sends me, makes me smile and blush. I am really happy that I've made the right decision. I would never trade him for anybody else.-

After a while, I get loads of messages from the squad. I catch myself smiling wider as I read through it.

Blair:'HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!🥰🎁🎊🎉❤'

Crystal:'HAPPY B-DAY! YOU SLAYIN' QUEEN!🥰🤗💋❤ '

Kim: