Chapter 16: " Lance. Your full name is..."

-RAVEN-

I just finished training in our basement... -I still can't believe it! Why is Blake dragging Amanda into this?! Fuck... I can't lose her... not again!-

______________________________________

The past:

"I-I need to tell you...something...." Felicia's dark brown eyes are locked with mine. I nod, not knowing what is about to happen.

She smiles awkwardly and flushes. "I-I really l-like you! I've been always admiring you since kindergarden... I know this is so sudden and all, but... Will you be my boyfrind?..."

I'm not really flattered. It's not that I hate her or something. She has grown into a young woman and is that popular girl now. I just don't know if I'm ready for a relationship. I admit, I had a crush on her 2 years ago. Blake, that rich kid, walks towards us and started flirting with her infront of me. I hate this guy. He knows exactly what is going on. This pisses me off! I grab Felicia by her arm.

"Find another girl to mess with. She's my girlfriend." We glare at each other. I'm pretty sure that my 'hold-back-temper' is getting impatient. Thank god, Felicia dragged me out of the hallway.

And that's how we got together. I would walk her to school and back home. We would have some teen dates. Like those amateurs. I would get jealous easily, but she made me happy. All those feelings made me feel alive.

But I know that life has his own games ...

It was Niall's birthday and I was invited. I wanted to decline it, but when I recived a message from him, telling me that my girlfriend, who was supposed to be studying, enjoying the party, I had to go. How can you leave your girlfriend alone in a drunk teens home?

When I arrived the place, my eyes landed on Blakes motorcycle...
He is here...
I searched the whole first floor and almost got into fights. Felicia was no where to be found and I swear, I could've killed every guy in here. -What should I do if she got kidnapped and rape-... shit! Just a thought of it makes me go crazy!!!-

There was one room I haven't checked yet. I walked up the stairs to Nialls room. It was locked. I can hear Niall ylling at me to come back down and to not break his door. I didn't care and kicked the door open... Fucking life! Fucking everything! MOTHERFUCKING WHORE!

I see my halfnaked girlfriend making out with Blake. Both of them are still having fun, even though they know I arrived. Niall and some guys hold me back... I only see red. She looked at me and had a dirty smirk on her face. Telling me how useless I am, how pathetic and many things I wish I haven't heard, came out of this womans mouth I loved. So it was all part of his plan... what happened to my innocent girl? I wish she was drunk at that night, but truth to be told she was alright.

Oh yeah right, I am an idiot for believing all those lies...

______________________________________

I stop messing with the punching bag. "Raven?" I turn around and see my mom beside me, rubbing my back. "Darling? Is everything alright?..." I nod and she rubs my cheek. Her eyes are filled with tears. I wasn't aware of my tears untill my mom wiped them off my cheeks.