Chapter 101:"No, I really love him."

-RAVEN-

1 week already, since Dash has been missing. The last time the squad saw him was, when we met up to talk about Harper.

-It fucking bothers me. Dash is not that type of man, who just disappears easily!-

I got informed that Damian and his team mates are looking for him outside NYew York. -Shit!-

A message suddenly pops on my screen as I take a look at it.

Annoying Perv (aka. Lance): 'Went to look with Damian. Found nothing. You?'

-Shit...-

Me:'Going out in some minutes.'

I grab my jeans jacket out of the closet and grab my keys. My phone suddenly vibrates and I expected it to be from Lance.

I stare at the screen and spot the anonymous number. -No name? Private number.-

● ● ●

To: Raven Johnson
From: -no.name-

Dear Raven Johnson,

Do you know, who I am? You might not know me, but I know you. Why don't we play a game?

The rules are simple. You follow my lead and obey me. If not, then you won't see your little friend alive anymore. Dashielle Romero Hernandèz.

You see, I am just a bit bored and annoyed :)...

You guys fucking did it.
Kudos to that. You have my respect.

I want you to join my men. They should be waiting outside your house right now. You can't inform the police or any body else. My men are everywhere. One wrong move and you are all done. I'm not fucking around.

Those men are just baits. If you manage to look for help, then you've just wasted your energy. I don't care, if they capture them and they won't spit out anything to the government anyways. The consequences are that you all are going to die. I know everything. That's how powerful I am.

Spoiler alert :), I know every single one of you. Your darkest secrets and maybe even more.

Your family:

Troy Reece Johnson

Evelyn Johnson

Phoebe Johnson

Lance Frederick Rufus-Bartholomew Clarke

Christopher Columbus Clarke

Your friends:

Samuel Gordon

Crystianna Evans

Kim Liu

Kace Dylan Reed

Blair Tirinity Reed

Last but not least, your one and only:

AMANDA MILLER

As you see it is not hard, as long as you obey me.

I'm looking forward to an unforgettable game.

Yours sincerely,