Chapter 67: "You mad bro?"

-BLAKE-

"Freaking hell!" I can hear Tyler's voice behind the door. "You fucking spoiled me!"

"You aren't going to watch AHS anyways, you scared pussy." Ryder barks back.

"I WAS ABOUT TO DO SO! WISE ASS!" Tyler angrily growls.

-I'm here, again. Showing myself to Niall, whom I beated up.- I carefully slide the door open and sense their eyes on me. I notice all of them, wearing last year's Anonymous masks.

-I know what you might be thinking. What the hell are Bad boys doing with their lives, wearing such things? Well, fuck. What do I know? We are also humans and stupid boys, trying to live our lives.-

Miguel greets me first. "Hey. What's up?"

"Good." I feel awkward around them. I look over to the Carter Twins, who haven't been talking, since I entered.

They look like they are surrounding the broken Niall, who is also wearing a mask. -To be honest, they look fucking hilarious. They all have the same ugly ass face.-

I expect them to ignore me, since I hurted our best friend, but to my surprise, Tyler walks towards me and fucking headlocks me. "You're such a savage, Blakesky."

"Hah?" I am confused.

"You freaking beated the shit out of Cruz." Tyler laughs out loud and Niall shoots him a dead glare.

Ryder still has a hard gaze on me and sighs. "You broke our rule: 'Bros before hoes.' ..." -Fuck... He is right, but why does it piss me off that he states her as a hoe?... Bloody hell!-

I unintentionally glare at him, making him gulp. "She is not a hoe. Watch your fucking mouth, Ryder. "

He doesn't show a slight of fear, but disappointment. "You're doing it again. That is your problem Blake. It is the anger and the pride."

My Adrenaline flows through me and I am ready to beat him up. Thankfully, I manage to control myself this time, since I know it's Ryder, not some random guy outside.

Miguel and Tyler notice the tension between us. They try to soften the mood by saying shitty things.

"Blake, why don't you wear this ?" Miguel hands me the same mask and I forcefully take it.

"Yow, Chill boys. Look at Ryder's nostrils. They are geting wider and uglier." Tyler mocks his twin and gains a punch from him.

"What the fuck, Tyler?!" Just like that, Ryder forgets our argument.

Niall groans in his bed and we all turn to stare at him. "Ya'll forgot that I existed. I may not be able to wrestle with you guys, but atleast I'm present!" He removes his masks off his head and sits up right.

Miguel smirkes at us. "Who the fuck is he?"

Tyler and Ryder seem amused by the look on Niall's face. He seems offended.

"Yeah, who the fuck is he?"

"The fuck?-"

"Who does he think he is?"

"Hey!-"

"What are we doing here anyways? Let's go!"

"I can clearly hear you!" Niall angrily barks and we laugh out loud.

"Aww, is Niall mad?" Miguel asks.

"You mad bro?" Tyler grins.

"Uh, yo, I said tell me what you mad fo'." Ryder adds with a smirk on his face.