Two Hours More - Thirteen

Hiro’s Point of View

This is more than what I’ve expected. I can’t believe this is happening. But yes, this day is the best. And I thank the Lord about it.

“I’m sorry if I was too rude to you whenever you come at our house.  I just love Madison so much that I don’t know how to entrust her with someone. The way I see it, she’s happy with you. And I believe that yes, you’re worth the trust. That’s why when she talked to me last time about you, I can’t say no. She really loves you. She was never that brave. I hope I was not too late.”

“No you’re not Tito. Thank you for the trust. It means a lot to me.”

“Thank you for taking good care of my baby… Our baby. Thank you for loving her.”

Hindi ko napigilan ang pagluha. “Kaligayahan ko po ang gawin ‘yon, Tito.”

Everything on earth has it’s own timing, really. Just like this kind of moment. And no. Nobody’s too late for this day.

“Bro, thank you… You’re always there for Jam. Pagaling ka.”

“Thank you too, bro. Please take care of her just like you always do.”

“Yes, bro.”

Ito na siguro ang oras. Habang kaya ko pa ay kinuha ko ang sulat na ipinagawa ko kay Jam. Ngayon ko na ito kailangan. Nakangiti habang lumuluha ko itong binasa.