Chapter 8

I heard a knock on the door, i glared. "Leave me alone." I scolded. "Please talk to me (y/n)....i'm sorry," he said in a apologetic manner, my eyes brighten up from the sudden words. He had never apologised for everything he had done for the past 4 years we had been married.

I stood up from the corner i was sobbing at. I hesitated opened the door since i was still quite scared to look at him face to face after what i had said. "Look, i really want to make it up to you (y/n). Please forgive me." He sigh. I unlocked the door and opened it. I looked up at him and it was visible that he was frowning.

He suddenly pulled me towards him and hugged me. I was surprise, to think that he would ever be so sweet to me again just doesn't feel right anymore.

He let go of me and looked at me. "I bought you a new phone." He said with a smirk as he gave it to me. It was more of a expensive one, wasn't surprised. Although, i am surprise that he gave me a phone. Especially something that i have the ability to call and chat people.

"Why?" Was the only word that escaped my mouth. "(Y/n), i love you, and i want you to be happy with me." He responded. A smile came across my face "Thank you" i cupped his cheek and gave him a peck on the lips.

"The phone is already set. You may call your family and friends and chat them freely," He explained, "But theres one specific app in that phone that you are simply not allowed to touch." He warned. I looked at him "Why not?" I asked in curiosity. "Just...just don't touch it. Leave it be." He answered back.

The app that I wasn't suppose to touch was the settings. I didn't want to be in trouble again so i just nod my head in understanding. A smile curved in his mouth "Good. Now I'll be taking my leave. I have still have a important meeting." He sigh, "Goodbye Leo" i waved. He leaned in for a kiss and waved goodbye.

Before he could step out of the room he turned his head and look at me, "And please don't do anything that you might regret later." He warned as he chuckled darkly, that made me shivered. What did he mean by that?

I couldn't ask him anything since he was in a rush and already left.