Chapter 29

Third Person POV
Dean sigh as he sat across his mother. Abigail stood up from the couch she sat on and checked her phone. "We lost connection of her." Abigail stated with shock, but she tries to cover it up with her stoicism. Liked ever.

They both heard footsteps coming inside the living room. Dean became alerted as he immediately stood up. Blocking her mother in front. It was his step-father who entered the living room, he was expressionless as always.

Leonardo never gave in and let them see his feelings and emotions. Not that he really does have feelings. "What are you trying to do, Abigail?" Leonardo questioned as if he was innocent. But he was far from the word innocent.

And he knew it. "The hell do u want?" Dean interfered. Leonardo glared at his step-son and looked back at his wife, Abigail as if Dean was never there. "Dear, i thought you went to work today?" Abigail gave out a nervous chuckle.

"Answer my question." Leonardo pushed harder, he wanted her to answer him desperately. He wanted them to obey to his orders. "My mother doesn't need to answer your questions, you monster." Dean bumped in again.

"Monster? A monster?" Leonardo laughed as if it was just a silly joke of Dean. Who he never considered as his child. He stopped and had the most sinister look on his face than you ever thought off.

"Indeed. I am a monster." Leonardo finally admits as if its nothing and already heard it a thousand times. He took a step forward towards them. Dean and his mother retreated back, "Stay away from us you psycho!" Dean yelled as he taunts Leonardo.

"No. You get the hell away from my wife! I'm your father, and you shoul—" Leonardo was caught off by his step-son laughing. "I'm sorry, what? You? My father? What a laughable thing!" Dean wiped away his tears from the laughing as his smile faded away with his laughter.

"I'll never call you my father. You're sickening. You should never had been a father! If you were never Leo's father, he would be a completely different person! Not some deranged lunatic who can't even understand how to love normally!" Dean yelled in tantrum.

"Don't put my son into your mess you son of a bi—"

"Son?" Dean laughed once again. "You mean your minion. You treated him like a piece of trash. You abused him. You made him into something that he wasn't suppose to be. Now look! Look what you have done to my brother! You made him twisted, cold and abusive. Just like you! Just like the psycho you are!"

Dean stated. He walked towards him. He didn't care any longer, he wanted to kill him. Dean hated him through his guts. He had enough of suffering of seeing his mother, his brother and himself be hurt and abused by this monster.

They were helpless. Everyone turned their back on them. They called his mother a gold digger and treated the two of them harshly. Dean wanted to take revenge, but he knew better than kill someone for revenge.

If his mother isn't here. What would had he become? As much as he hates to admit it, he couldn't kill the monster in front of him. His mother's sweet words was stuck on his heart. It was entwined together, and made him not be capable of doing such a thing.

But deep inside, he really wants to hurt the devil in front of him. Dean raised his fist and was about to swing his fist towards Leonardo's face when her mother pushed Dean away. "Stop it! You two, stop it!" Abigail interfered as she look at the two of them.

"Dean, darling, thats enough." Abigail spoke softly to his son as she touched his fist and lowered it down. She spoke sweet words and finally made Dean in a calm state. "Dean, please leave me and your father alone..." Abigail plead.

"But..." Dean's words faded away as he looked at his mother's eyes. A sigh escaped his mouth as he finally gave in and nod. He glared at Leonardo and went out of the living room.

Abigail turned to look at Leonardo. She opened her mouth, about to speak when a wave of pain came. Leonardo had slapped her in the face. It made her turn to the side as tears sting her eyes.

As much as she wanted to cry, she held it on. She looked at Leonardo with an expressionless face. Leonardo roughly took Abigail's wrist and pushed her forward as he leaned closed to her ear. "Don't even try to interfere into my son's life." He gave her a warning as he lets go of her wrist, making her stumble when he pushed her away when he lets go of her.

She fell on the floor and looked up at Leonardo who was staring down at her like a stray cat. "Your plan is worthless...darling."