Chapter 32

(Y/n)'s POV
Leo fell asleep with his grasp still on my wrist. I took his hand off of mine and backed away. I felt guilt taking over me. This is your fault. The bedroom was a mess. Glass shatters, broken furnitures, and scattered decorations were on the ground.

It was like a huge wave of typhoon went by. I took another glance at him and bit my bottom lip, my hands curled at my side. I was towering him over his sleeping form, i wanted to stab him. But i know i couldn't. I would just be a disgrace, and get locked up in jail.

I stopped myself from this obsessive thoughts and made my way out of the room. I saw Simon in front of me, "You scared me." A sigh escaped my mouth.

"Would you like a cup of coffee? Tea? Anything?" Simon asked. I wasn't in the mood of having ,anything, but i just nod. We walked through the hall to the garden. "Just get straight to the point Simon." I finally stated, eager to know.

"I suppose so." He started, "I know it hurts you madame. I, too, feel the pain you're suffering at." He gave me a small smile. I smiled back but a frown was forming on my face. "And?" I let him continue, "And...you...you need to kno--" he stopped in mid sentence and just looked at me.

He looked unsure whether or not he should tell me. He was trying to make a decision, but he looked puzzled enough. I let the frown come struck me like a bolting light and sigh, "Simon?" He looked up at me and again. He was oblivious of his surroundings.

"Sorry, madame. I got a little trailed off." He chuckled quietly as he scratched the back of his neck. "M-maybe another time madame." He said suddenly and bowed his head. He hurried off to wherever he's going, leaving me dumbfounded.

I stared as he walked off. I was left with curiosity in my head. I wonder what he wanted to tell. I took a deep breath and sigh, it feels like everyone is hiding something from me. I didn't like the feeling.

I felt untrustworthy. Am i even? I don't know. I proceed to go to the garden myself to get some fresh air in my lungs. I entered inside and saw a cup of coffee at the white table. It was still hot, the aroma was very pleasant.

I sat myself down at the chair and sipped my cup of coffee. It felt nice to be at peace for a while. To let go of any negativity and to just relax myself. Will i ever get my peace back? I don't know the answer to that either.

I dozed off for a while, staring at the blue butterfly as it flutter its blue wings. It suddenly flew away and i heard footsteps behind me. I looked behind and it was Leo. My peace was over, chaos came in too early. I placed my cup of coffee down at the table and stared.

"Did you have a good sleep Leo?" I asked to stop the awkward silence. He just stared and pulled up a chair across from me and sat down. "Why did you leave me? Why didn't i see you when i woke up?" He asked, i sat there with nothing to say.

"Answer me." He demanded, his fist got tighter. "I...i wanted to get some fresh air." I finally spoke, my mind reawakening. "Didn't you promise to not leave me? You broke the promise." He said, clearly irritated.

"I-i'm sorry" i apologized, i didn't know why i was apologizing. But i felt the urge to do, like it was my fault. I felt like i was being pushed. He made a tsk noise and got up. I just stared, he took thecup of coffee in front if me and threw the steaming hot coffee at me.

It burnt ny skin, and i automatically stood up from the chair. He threw the cup at the table as it shattered into pieces. I didn't care, i was in pain. My skin burnt as i cry, "Don't leave me again! You irritate me!" He screamed at me.

I was kneeling down in front of him, begging for forgiveness like he was a god that i had made mad. He raised his hand, ready to slap me. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the pain to struck. "Sir Leo!" I heard running footsteps inside.

I opened my eyes and Violet was in front of me. She helped me up while Simon backed Leo off. Violet blocked my view and made me stare at her, it was visible that she was frowning. She placed both of her hands at my shoulders and made me calm down.

She escorted me out of the garden and into another bedroom. "Madame, please go to the bathtub. Soak there for five minutes, it would calm the burning sensation." Violet calmly explained as she gave me a genuine smile.

I nod and went inside the bathroom, i saw the bathtub and i went inside. I turned on the faucet and the water began to run until it filled up in thr bathtub. I stared a little while until i finally gave in and cried. I covered my face with my hands and just cried it out.

"I don't want to be here anymore..."

Simon's POV
"Sir Leo, that's enough!" I held onto him and looked at Violet and gave her a nod. Giving her a sign to get (y/n) out of frame. She nod back and escorted (u/n) back inside, leaving me and Leo alone in the garden.

"Get her back here this instant!" Leo demanded, he was trying to break free. But i took all the strength to calm him down. He was obsessed, yes, but also very short-tempered. Which isn't a good combination.

"Sir Leo, you have hurt miss (y/n) enough." I stated. He looked at me, "Hurt enough?" He stopped and chuckle mischievously and proceeded talking, "Liar. She needs to be punish, its all her fault. She's cheating on me!" He said.

I sigh. As always, a liar indeed. Manipulation. That's what's he's doing to her.

Manipulation.