Chapter 15

I was at the kitchen as i stood there looking at the phone that Aunt Abi gave me when someone started pounding on the entrance door. I snapped out of my thoughts and went to the door, i saw ome of the maids as they looked at me. "Who is it?" I asked, "Miss (y/n), theres a girl that goes by the name of Emily Lamselot. She's eager to meet with you." She answered.

I was hesitant to let her in. It wasn't because i dislike, though, i don't. But its because of Leo. "Where's Leo?" I asked, "I saw Sir Leo going inside one of his ferrari's and left with full speed." She explained. I sigh, typical Leo.

"Open the door." I ordered, the maid opemed the door and Emily bursted into the doors and came towards me and gave me a tight hug. "(y/n)! Are you okay? Did that freak hurt you?!" She asked in her british accent as she examined me, she gasp when she saw bruises covering my knees and shoulders.

I usually cover myself up with long sleevs and high knee socks, but Emily came with an unexpected visit. "I-i'm fine." I answered as i smiled at her, she arched her brows and shook her head no in disagreement. "Where is that damn freak? I'm gonma bloody kill that buffoon!" She yelled as she spectated the house.

"Emily, what are you even doing here?" I asked as i try to distract her instead of letting her freely plot ways to kill my husband. "I came by to check on you. You don't have to explain anything, i heard all of it by my own two ears. Well, not quite. Just my left ear since thats where my phone is place at, but still! U don't need to explain."

I smiled a bit as the wave of overwhelmed came off my shoulder a tad bit. She looked right across me and raised a brow, "is that one of your dustman? Isn't he quite handsome to be a dustman." She chuckle.

"A dust what--?" I looked behind me and saw Simon. I turned bacm to look at Em and shook my head no "No, he's actually our butler." I giggle, "oh...well, (y/n)...may we talk?" She asked as she frowned, i nod my head and we went to the livinh room.

She sat across from me and sigh. "(y/n), I'm sorry.." She apologised as she looked down ti look at her hands.

"For what?" I asked, determine to know as to what in the world is going on, and what exactly she is apologising for.

"For pointing my fingers at you. I cock-up." Another sigh escaped her mouth, i honestly didn't understand her last words but felt like she was still feeling guilty. "Hey, Em, what is it? Tell me." I gave her a small smile, her eyes went wide open as she balled her hand into a fist.

"Blimey! Did that bloody wanker didn't tell you what i told him through your phone?!" She questioned, i shook my head no and she bit down on her lip. "Well...the thing is..." She stopped and i saw tears forming in her eyes as they fell down on her cheeks.

"The thing is..." Her voice cracked as she tighten her grip on her fist. I stood up and sat beside her and pulled her into a hug. I pat her back as her tears started to shed down her cheeks like waterfalls, i looked into her eyes and saw pain in them.

I had never seen Em in such state like this. Uts hard to imagine what could be the cause of this, she never gets sad. "Emily, tell me everything." I said as i kneeled in front of her and cupoed her cheeks and wiped away her tears. "Joshua...h-he...he committed suicide..." She sob.

"But Joshua could never do such a thing. He could never do such a sinful thing. Joshua never gets sad, i don't believe any of it." She shook her head, i made her looked at me ss i became speechless. My mind went blank, my eyes started to sting with tears.

"N-no...you're joking right? Because if you are, this isn't funny." I didn't believe any of this, but acting? Enily could never go fsr for a prank like this. I stood up and looked sround as tears ran down my cheeks "Joshua? Where are you? I know this is a prank. Come out already." I stated.

Em took my hand as i look at her. "Its mot a prank (y/n)...i wish it could be. But it isn't." She stated as she gave me a folded note, i looked at her as i hesitsted opening it.

I looked at it for a moment and finally got the courage to open it. It was Joshua's suicide letter.