Chapter 21

I was stunned to move. I was speechless, i couldn't say a word out from what i just heard. My eyes were just wide open. I couldn't process what he had just said, and my heart ached even more. "W-what?" That was the only word that escaped my mouth.

He lets go of my hand and cupped my cheeks with both of his hands. "(y/n)...I'm sorry" he whispered. I felt guilt take over me, it wasn't something that i could ever thought of.

I felt even more tears stream down my cheeks. I tpuched Leo's hand and bit my bottom lip, "i-i'm sorry...i should have known..." I lowered my head. "No...its all my fault.." He said.

Before i could even speak, the door open. I turned around and saw Simon. "Sir, theres someone would like to see you." Simon announced, "Who is it?" He asked. Simon gave Leo a look. I heard Leo sigh and nod, "Understood. (y/n), come down once you're ready." He gave me a small smile.

He turned to the door and stopped. He looked at me and spoke, "And (y/n), please don't tell him anything about any of this."

Leo left, leaving me with Simon. I turned to look at him "Hey, whose the visitor?" I asked. "Sir Leo's brother miss (y/n)." Simon answered. It took me by suprise, Leo never told me he had a brother. "A brother? Leo never told me any of that." I said.

"Their relationship are quite...complicated to begin with" Simon explained. "O-oh.." I wiped away my tears and fixed my hair into a ponytail. I pat down my skirt and fixed my posture. I head downstairs and saw Leo looking at a man, who i assume is his brother. "Ah! If it isn't my cute little brother!"

Leo's brother threw his hand and hugged him. Leo looked like he was suffocating. "Oh how i miss you so much Leo! Its been years!" He said, i noticed that he had a russian accent which also took me by surprise.

A chuckle escaped my mouth and Leo's brother looked at my direction. He made eye contact with me as he gave me a bright smile. He lets go of Leo and went towards me, "and you must be my brother's wife, (y/n)" He chuckle as he took my hand and kissed the top of it.

I felt myself heating up. I heard Leo growl and went towards me as he put his hand around my waist and snatched me away from his brother. "My name is Dean, Leo's older brother. Its finally nice to meet you (y/n)." He introduced himself as he bowed down and gave me another bright smile that could ever exist.

"Its my pleasure to finally meet you." I stated. To be honest, it felt like the fight me and Leo had just vanished. Like it never happened. "Hmm...(y/n), (y/n)...what a lovely name. It fits a lovely lady like you." He chuckle, i blushed a little from his sudden compliment and thank him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Leo bumped in. Dean looked at him and the smile he has on his face turned into a smirk. "I wanted to see you again brother, is that not allowed?" He pouted. "I told you Dean, don't call me your brother. I don't like it. It disgusts me." Leo replied. I wasn't surprise, thats typical.

I examined Dean's features, he doesn't look like his brother. Except their eyes, they're very alike. And their skin tone. But what bother's me a little bit was Dean's accent, where did he got that? Is Aunt Abi russian? Uncle Ainsley could never be russian. I took that thought away since it didn't help, i snapped back to reality and Dean was looking at me.

"Was there something troubling you dear?" He asked, he gave me a worried look. "N-no! Its nothing. Sorry, theres been a lot of things that had been troubling me...which is not that serious." I explained, his worried face turned into a smile once again and nod. Leo's phone began to buzz, Dean looked at him "Aren't you going to answer that?" Dean asked.

"I would." Leo answeres back as he glared at Dean. Leo looked at me, "I'll wait." I stated. He sigh and nod his head and left. It was only me and Dean, "So, (y/n), hss Leo been a good husband to you?" Dean asked, i looked at him and smiled "y-yeah...he is" i lied.

"I see..." He started talking to me as we try to know each a bit more. He told me that he's a doctor who has a hospital back at russia. "So, what made you interested in being a doctor Dean?" I asked. He looked surprise that i asked that question, his smile faded away as he looked away from me.

"T-that's quite personal..." He said, "O-oh, i'm very sorry! I shouldn't have asked." I apologised, "No, no, its alright (y/n). But, maybe if we knew each other a lot more, i could tell you someday." He chuckle. We proceeded to talk to each with the most simplest subjects, such as things that we are in common with and not.

Leo arrived back as i became silent. "You came back rather quickly Leo." Dean teased. Leo ignored him and asked me if I'm fine and if Dean did something to me. I told him that everything was fine, we went inside the living room as Dean started talking to Leo.

They talked about their childhood and such, but Leo didn't show any interest whatsoever. After hours of Dean hanging around here, and Leo becoming more and more protective of me. Dean finally left, since its already quite late outside. But before he left, his goodbyes were

"Leo, take care of your wife, in a normal manner."