Chapter 11

‼️There would be inappropriate words‼️

It was dark and cold in the night as Joshua waited for (y/n). He gazed down at his wrist to look at his watch and sigh, "Its 11:59 at night, i wonder why she would want to meet me at a time like this." He looked around a bit more, the only source of light he has was a single pole lantern.

He was in front of a closed café, just what (y/n) said. He suddenly heard footsteps a milimeter away from him as his watch strikes 12:00. "Oh (y/n), thank god you're here!" He turned around and expected for his childhood friend, but his eyes met another.

He looked at him with a bit of fright. He remembered this man, the man that (y/n) married. If only she knew, but he couldn't tell. "Hey, aren't you (y/n)'s husband?" Joshua asked as he try to not stutter with his words,

to not make it look like he was frightened. "Ah, yes, yes i am." Leo came closer to him with the most devilish smirk he could put on.

"Where's (y/n)?" Joshua asked with a slight curiousity as he looked behind Leo. "Oh you don't have to know where she is. Let's have a talk. Shall we?" Leo's smirk faded away as he looked at Joshua like a dagger was getting pierce through him.

Joshua stepped back, Leo stepped forward and glared at him. "L-look, me and (y/n) doesn't have a relationship!" Joshua explained, "I don't fucking care. She's suppose to be mine. And only mine." Leo arched his brow and balled his hand into a fist.

"She is yours! So what?" Joshua felt confuse of the situation he was in. "If i say that she's mine, i mean it. And i will make that happen. I don't want yours or anyones filthy hands touching (y/n). And whoever even gets in my way of taking her away from me, will and would die." Leo warned Joshua as he scowled at him.

"You're insane, get some help maniac. This is why we never see (y/n) again, this is why Aunt and Uncle (l/n) feared you and Uncle Ainsley, its because they know your true colours!" Joshua shouted as he tried to punch him. Leo dodge his attack and looked straight across him, "Kill him." He ordered.

Joshua stopped and looked behind him as he was shot in the chest. Joshua opened his mouth to speak but blood just came out. He fell down on the cold stone as Leo smirked like a pyscho he is. He looked back at his sniper, "Make this look like suicide, it would be fun for the police since its...easy to solve."

He glared at the male's dead body as Leo walked off and head back inside his black ferrari and drove off. After an hour of driving, he arrived back to his mansion and went inside. He head upstairs and saw (y/n) waking up.

He smiled at her and went beside her. He held her hand and looked into her sleepy (e/c) eyes, he glance back to their hands and chuckle "I like the way your hands fits in mine." She blushed at the comment and smiled "I see that someone is in a good mood in midnight," his wife teased him.

(y/n) lay back down at the bed and looked at him "I'll be sleeping now.." She yawned, "You can't sleep until i kiss you first." He smirked, he leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"I love you"

Side note: if u kept seeing the chapters getting updated its because my dumbass always forget to edit it and then publish it right away.

*Writer's block incoming!!!*
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. fUcK.