Chapter 42

We stopped in front of Simon's bedroom. I had a puzzled look on my face. I turned to look at him, and he avoided my gaze and just opened the door. "After you." he gestured me inside.

I gave him a slight nod and went inside his room. His bedroom was simple and not that big, compared to the master's bedroom and the guests room. But the master's bedroom is mostly the biggest. But it was surely spacious in his room.

He had a closet that was made in fine dark oak wood, the handles were gold, most likely painted gold. The source of lightning he had in his bedroom were the little chandelier that was swaying around above the middle of the room.

Then, my eyes layed at the bed, where i saw Violet at, laying there comfortably while reading a book, not aware of my presence. The bed was plain and white simple. Above his bed was a rectangular mirror, its frames at the sides were made of thin silver.

There were one bedside table that was also made with dark oak wood like the closet. It has two drawers, with golden knobs. Above the table was a lamp, and a fictional book that i assumed that he reads whenever he toom a break or couldn't sleep at night.

Violet closed the book shut and turned to look at me. "Madame (y/n)?" She stood up and fixed her wrinkled uniform, as she adjusted her apron. "Sorry, did i scare you?" I asked, she shook her head no. We heard the door lock shut.

"Simon, what is she doing here?" Violet asked in wonder. "Perhaps it would be best to finally tell her." Simon said, "What?" Violet took a step forward.

"You heard me loud and clear, Violet." Simon answered, he walked towards the table at the side and leaned towards it. I did not even notice it before. There were piles of paper and some are even crumbled up, or thrown away in the trash bin beside it, which is overflowed with paper that was crumbled into a ball.

"So, tell me, what's going on?" I asked, i slid my left hand to my pocket and took a grip onto the piece of paper that was my only thing to persuave Violet and Simon to tell me everything.

I took it out and revealed it, "Tell me everything. Every contents of this paper, and," i pointed at the desk that was piled with paper, where Simon was leaning on "And about everything that was written in those flowing papers." I narrowed my gaze that made them lock their gaze at me.

"If you wish," Violet let out a sigh as she went towards me and took, almost snatched the paper from me. She held it up like she was about to make a speech after winning an award. "You want know everything madame, huh?" She looked at me as if i would make a second-thought.

I nod my head. "This, this is a plan for your own safety madame." She paused for me, "My own safety?" I stared at her, all puzzled up. "Yes. We are assassins. I'm a sniper," she pointed at Simon, "And my brother, Simon. Is also an assassin, he's also very good with weapons."

They introduced themselves. I took a step back, suddenly feeling fear tremble inside me. "A-are you going to kill me?" I asked, "No. I said it once, and i'll say it again madame. We are here for your own safety." Violet reassured me witha smile as she took a stel forward and was about to lay a hand on my shoulder. I retreated back with fear.

"T-then...are you going to kill Leo?" I asked again, "No. We would love to, but we cannot. Under the commands of miss Abigail and sir Dean." Simon answeres this time. "W-wait...Abigail? Dean? They're apart of this?" I frowned.

"Don't think of us as bad people madame. We are not here to harm anyone, we are here to just protect you." Violet stated, "But under the circumstances, i can't promise that i can't hurt anyone, unless they hurt you." Simon's eyes darkened as he said those words with a warning.

"Now..." Violet took a step forwarf towards me and i didn't retreated back as i stayed still. "Let us explain everything. But since you now know, atleast cooperate with us. Now this is a huge benefit," Violet chuckled as she snapped her fingers.

"But, please do not tell anyone. Not even the Ainsley's about this." Violet plead, and i nod my head. "Alright, let's start explaining." Simon said as he stood up, getting away from the table touching his skin as he looked at me.

They began to discuss everything as promised. They told me that they have deleted every plans since it wasn't that great and is just merely an expectation. They discussed of their objectives here, and it made me feel relief as i relaxed.

"So, since you already know, maybe i could teac--" Violet was stopped when a hand went in front of her face, making her stop in mid sentence. "That's too dangerous, amd too impossible. I could and can protect her on my own." Simon said, shooting Violet a glare.

"Now, we have discussed enough miss (y/n)," he looked down at his watch and looked back up at me, "Its already late. I'll escort you to your bedroom." Simon said, i nod and waved goodbye to Vioket who has a wide smirk on her face. "Liar." I heard her mutter, her tone wasn't serious. In fact, it was rather with sarcasm.

I didn't say a word and just went out. The both of us walked down the huge, dark hallway as i caught him glancing at me in the corner of his eye a few times. I looked at him in the corner of my eye and stared deeply into his features.

I didn't even payed any attention to him ever since now. Damn, he looks like an angel. We both met eye to eye as we both looked away, turning our heads fully. I felt a wave of embarassment as i walked faster.

Just then, Simon held onto my wrist, gentle and softly. I looked at him and saw a faded blush on his cheeks. He let's go of my wrist and retreated back his arm to his side as he scratched his neck. "Were here already, miss (y/n)." Simon said as he reached for the doorknoband opened it.

I went inside and turned to look at him, who was about to close the door open. I put my foot at the door, blocking its way. He lifted his gaze at me ad i spoke softly, "Goodnight, Simon" i gave him a hug and smiled. I could see him hitting up as he said in a low voice, "Goodnight". He closed the door behind him as his footstepd faded away rather quickly.

I turned to look at the window. It was dark outside, as my eyes glimmered with the starts up above the beautiful dark sky. The trees creating shadows at the wall behind me. I plumped down at her bed and stretched my whole body, oh how it felt good. I slipped into my cozy blanket and closed my eyes, drifting off into a deep slumber.