Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up from my phone buzzing at the table beside me. I couldn't get up because of Leo's hand wrapped in my waist tightly. "Hey Leo can you--" he held on tighter and groaned "Sleep." He demanded.

I looked back at my phone that was buzzing and tried to reach it since i was a meter away from it. I reached for the phone and stretched my arm as far as it can go and finally got it.

I looked at the screen of my phone and it was from Emily. I was about to answer it when Leo snatched the phone from me, i looked at him and he answered the call. "Pardon me but (y/n) is still asleep," i was about to speak when Leo covered my mouth to prevent me from protesting.

I looked at him and examine his outfit. He wasn't in his sleepwear, he was still in his suit, without his blazer on though. I noticed his black tie, it had a little red stain on it, and so is his white shirt. His shirt had a little stain of red, i felt curious and wanted to ask where it came from but my mouth was covered with his hand.

I was snapped back to reality from him saying goodbye to Emily. He uncovered my mouth and gave me my phone back. "Why did you do that?" I asked as i try to hide my irritation. "It has to be done." He answered back as he stood up from the bed and went towards the bathroom when i caught his shirt from behind.

He stopped and i pulled him back in the bed. He looked at me with a look of confusion written his his eyes. I touched his black tie and there was a conspicuous red stain, it almost looks like blood. "Leo, why is there a red stain in your tie and shirt?" I asked, he suddenly snatched away my hand from his tie.

He stood up and glared at me. "That's nothing you should worry about." He said, he was cleary irritated at my question. I stood uo from the bed and wlaked towards him "I think its something i should worry about. What and where the hell did that stain came from?!" I scowled as i crossed my arms together, he looked at me from the corner of his eyes as he sigh.

"So now you're fighthing back? How feisty." He chuckle in a sadistic tone. "Am i suppose to not too? I'm not a weakling as you thought of. I'm not some kind of pathetic female in a horror movie." I glared at him. He was putting on a new tie as he sigh once again, he tighten his tie on his neck and walked towards me.

"Thats why i liked you (y/n). That's what made me interested in you, you're not a pathetic being." He said as he leaned closed to my face and gave me a devilish smile. "Oh so now you're being sweet? I think seducing isn't always an option to an argument. I'm your wife Leo, I'm not some kind of toy you could play with." I tried to hide away the tears that is stinging my eyes as i tighten my fist.

He chuckle in response and roughly held onto my wrist and pulled me close to him as he snaked his other hand around my waist and pull me close to him. He leamed towards my ear and whispered,

"You're right. You're not my toy, you're my bride. And remember what you said in our wedding?"

~Flashback~

"I, (y/n) take you, Leo for my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

~Present~

"Didn't you say you'll be with me until we die?" He asked as he looked at me in the corner of his eye with a sly smirk. I nod in response "So what?" I asked. He chuckle "That means that divorce is not an option to this marriage, you're stuck with me until "Death do us part."."