Chapter 26

"Madame, may i ask you what happened?" She asked. She examined the bruises and cuts that was done to me. She looked calm, but a part of her was quite disturbed. "I...i...its nothing to worry about" i looked away and just stayed silent.

"Would you like something to eat, madame?" She asked with a hint of concern in her tone of voice. "N-no...i'm fine. Where's Leo?" I asked "He had already left an hour ago madame." She answered back.

I was relieved to hear her say that. "Thank you." I gave her a smile. We heard a knock on the door as it opened, it was Simon. My smile disappeared into a frown completely. He looked at Violet then back to me.

"What did he do to you miss (y/n)?" He asked. I instantly told him everything, even if Violet was here. It was so hard for me to keep by myself, he gave me a shoulder to cry on once again as he try to make me feel better.

"Simon, what if it is true? What if its really my fault?" I asked. "Its not your fault madame." Violet interfered, "You think so?" I asked once again as i look into her eyes. "Indeed, you are not in fault" Simon answered my question.

Leo had been making me insane. His words kept entwining with my brain, all his words, all his fingers pointing at me gave me guilt. Simon stood up and gave me a glass of water to drink.

They gave me some minutes to calm down and clear my mind out. There was nothing to be heard but silence. "Miss (y/n), i would like you to meet my sister, Violet." Simon finally broke the silence as he introduced me Violet.

"Y-your sister?"

"Indeed. She would be working here for quite some time..." Simon explained, i nod in agreement. "I'm sorry that you have to be welcomed in this kind of way." I bowed my head down. "No worries madame. I'm used to it." She replied.

I did not bother asking what she meant. "You really should rest madame. You're very badly injured." I nod my head as Violet helped me lay down in bed, i whimpered a little from the wounds that was aided. It stinged.

She tuck me to bed and both of Simon and Violet left the room.

Simon's POV
We went out of (y/n)'s bedroom as Violet closed the door ever so gently to prevent making any noise to disturb her. She turned to look at me with a sly smirk on her face, "Is she the pretty little bird you're talking about?" Violet asked in wonder.

She has her arms crossed while she waits for me to reply back. "Yes, she is. And i hope that you know what miss Abigail has told us." She nod her head, "Of course i do." She replied back.

"Why don't they just take action though? This little bird is getting abused and yet, they don't move along spitefully." Violet asked as she yawned. "They bear no malice to sir Leo. Unlike you, you're cold blooded just like your father." I rolled my eyes at Violet.

"And you're acting like you're not too." She laughed it out "Its a fact. And indeed i'm not. I still have a heart for people. Yet, i would rather not show." I sigh.

"I know." Violet replied with no intent to show her expression. But i know very well she feels the same way as i do. "But why won't you? Don't you want to badly kill him?" Violet asked me "Even if i did, it wouldn't change anything." I justified.

"Then what the hell is your purpose here when you won't take the chance?" Violet asked again. To be honest, this girl asks a lot of questions. I sometimes like not having a curious little sister. She would often ask me questions that could lead to manipulation.

She would often try to manipulate me on taking revenge on such things, even if its little things. Just like her father indeed. "I have no motive on killing him. That is all you need to know Violet. This conversation is now done." I made my statement clear as i walked off.

Even if i did kill him, it wouldn't change back the past.