Chapter 14

She pulled me into a hug and i stayed still. I didn't know what to do, should i even actually do anything? I snapped out of my thoughts as she let go of me. She looked at the door and locked it. She made me look at her and began to speak, "(y/n) listen to me okay?"

I nod my head in reponse as she proceed. "(y/n), theres another side of Leo that you don't know about. And its best for you to get away from him, he's a danger." She explained, "W-what do you mean by that Aunt Abi?" I asked eager to know more.

"I can't explain it all in this place since we are still unsafe. But the way to put it is well...he's a psychopath." She answered. Leo suddenly started to pounfd on the door, "(y/n) open the door!" He yelled from the other side. Aunt Abi looked at me and gave me a phone.

"Here's a phone. Dial me whenever you can. And...please be safe (y/n)." She frowned as she gave me a peck on the cheek and turned back to her once stoic face and opened the door. I already hid the phone that Aunt Abi gave me at my pocket and gulped.

I looked at Leo and he looked like he was ready to kill anyone. "Get out! Get out of my house!" Leo yelled at his mother, "You don't have to tell me. I'm already taking my leave, i just talked to (y/n) about taking care of you. Goodbye." She passed by his son as they both glared at each other.

When Aunt Abi left Leo looked at me. "Did she do anything to you?" He asked as he looked at me, "No..she just wanted to talk." I lied, he examined my figure and nod. "You better not be lying to me." He said in a way of giving me a warning.

I nod my head and looked down, he left the kitchen, leaving me alone.