Chapter 40

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up rather early. The sun was still not present, but it would begin to shine anytime soon now. I was in full energy as i stood up while my sterile pad was still wrapoed around my thigh. I unlocked the door and went out of my room.

Surely Leo is not still up, he always sleeps in. I was passing by our room, where Leo slept in. I was in another room, keeping my distance away from Leo. And since Simon and Violet somehow persuaved him on agreeing.

I put my ear close to the door and listened carefully. I couldn't hear anything, it was silent. But then, i heard a faint voice inside. My curiosity devoured me and it was too late for me to actually thinked what i would do.

I put my hand on the doorknob amd twist it open, it was unlocked. I tiptoed my way inside when i didn't saw Leo's sleeping form on the bed. Then, i heard Leo's voice inside the bathroom. The bathroom was closed, but it was not locked.

I stared down at the bathroom door, i had to make a wise decision. I hesitated, i reached for the doorknob with my shaking hand when suddenly, i heard his heavy footsteps getting louder and louder. My eyes went wide open as i looked around.

If i opened the door to get out of here, it would make such a loud creak. I didn't have time to slowly open it, Leo was walking rather fast. Then i saw the closet at the corner of the room. I made my way there and went inside. I didn't close the left closet door all the way as i left a littke crack on the closet door so that i could see what he would do.

I saw him coming out of the bathroom as he closed the door behind him. He held a scissor on his hand, then i saw his hair. There was even more bald spots on it than yesterday.

Just then, he stopped in front if the closet where i was hiding. He began to make his way towards me, we made eye contact as if he could see me inside. I gripped onto my (F/c) sheet of clothing, i put my other unoccupied hand to my mouth to stop my heavy breathing.

Oh God, please don't let this be the end. He was now in front of me. The closet, that is. He reached for the closet door, but before he could even open it, a knock on the door was heard. Its like as if God heard my prayer and gave me a miracle of relief.

Leo sigh and thundered his way to the door. He opened it to meet Violet with a neatly folded clothing. "Sir Leo, i had already prepared your attire. There's no need to open the closet," she handed it to him, "Oh, and its already 7:00 sir, i'll clean the room. Simon has your car on the entrance already, sir."

Violet explained, "I'll just go check on--" before Leo could pass Violet, she took a step to the right where he stepoed at. "No need. Miss (y/n) is already in bath." Violet lied. I saw Leo rub his temple, indicating his frustration.

"Get out of my way, woman." He growled. Violet took a step to her left as she let him pass through with her watchful eyes. She looked back and made eye contact with me and gave me a slight nod. I sigh in relied amd went out of the closet, "How'd you know?" I asked immediately.

A smirk appeared to her lips as she shrugged her shoulders. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, right" i chuckle. "Breakfast is ready madame. Would you like it in bed or at the table?" She asked, "At the table." I answered back.

We made our way to the dining area as i sat down to be greeted by a mouthwatering smell coming from in front of me. In front of me was a plate of mixed vegetables that contained broccoli, carrots, peas and corns. It was glazed with rich butter, and beside it was smashed potatoes and some ham and egg.

I began to eat. There was plenty of food in front of me, which gave me a variety of choices. I was the only one eting while the servants walked pass me, busy with work around the mansion. Then, the two siblings was walking pass me, occupied with their work.

"Hey, Violet, Simon." I called out that drew their attention to me. "Why don't you two taje a little break and have atleast a decent breakfast?" I gave them a smile as i beckoned them forward and sit on one of the comfy chairs.

They both exchanged looks but i reassured them that it would be fine. They finally gavr in after a lot of persuaving and say across me. They both side by side in front of me as they began to eat, "Thank you, miss (y/n)." Simon gave me a smile.

"You know, its been a while since i ate with someone who isn't Leo." I said, "Is that so?" Violet stuffed her mouth with the ham. "I miss eating with my family while we sit down and have a conversation, making us feel more safe and to built our relationships,"

I sigh, "But sadly, that could never happen between me and Leo." I frowned, thinking about how i'll never build a happy family  broke me. "Miss (y/n), we sre your family." Simon answered back, making me look up at him with wide eyes.

"Like you said madame, you're like our family too." Violet smiled. "Thank you, the two of you."

I mean...might as well share some pics of Leo that i found right? I shall cast a spell for you to fall for him. Nyahahahaha!

 Nyahahahaha!

Sorry for the cliffhanger, my eyelids is surrendering

Sorry for the cliffhanger, my eyelids is surrendering. My body betrayed me!