Chapter 37

Leo's POV
I stopped my black ferrari in front of his white lamborghini. He got out and so did i, "Tsk. Tsk. What were you doing inside my property?" I asked as we both glared at each other. He smirked, "Isn't it allowed brother?" He teased.

"Stay away from (y/n)." I warned. He stepped forward and i took out the gun on my coat and pointed it at him. His smirked didn't fade away as he laughed at me, which only made me want to pull the trigger even more.

He took another step, "And what if i don't? Don't you love me?" He asked as he tilt his head, "Dean, go away." I scowled. "I know what you are...." He paused for a moment as his smirk grew wider, "You're a monster." Dean chuckled.

I pulled the trigger and Dean stepped away. "Didn't you know brother?" Dean looked at me like he was surprised. His surprise face faded away as he spoke softly, "(y/n) knows what you are too." He laughed.

I pulled the trigger again as the bullet shot out. "My dear brother...." He made a tsk sound and made me face his back as he began to walk back to his white lamborghini. He put his hand on the handle and turned his head to the side and looked at me in the corner of his green eye.

"She doesn't love you. Let's face it." He opened the door and went inside. "Goodbye brother! Love you! Muah!" He gave me a flying kiss and drove off. I pulled the trigger once again as it almost shot his car. He went from cold, to normal.

I stood there for a minute, stating into space. I shut my thoughts off and went back inside my ferrari and drove back home in full speed. I needed to drive back home fast. I wanted to.

When i arrived, i immediately went inside the manor to see Violet and Simon. I ignored themand passed by the two siblings to go to (y/n). When a pair of one arm grabbed my shoulder. I looked back to see Violet holding onto me.

I rolled my eyes and took hold of her wrist. But her hand was glued onto my shoulder. "Let go woman." I warned as my eyes pierce through her like daggers. She didn't speak and just stared back at me.

I tighten my grip onto her wrist and repeated my demand. But still, she didn't listen. I put my other hand on my cloat when a pair ofhands laid onto Violet's hand that was on my shoulder. The both of us stared at who it was, and it was (y/n).

"Please let go..." Sheplead, Violet's grip loosened until she finally gave in and gave me a glare. A pair of footsteps was heard as Simon passed by me and grabbed Violet's shoulder as he began to drag her away, while her eyes still piercing through me.

I looked away and down to my beloved (y/n). I roughly grabbed her chin, making her look up at me. "You disobeyed again..." I sigh, "You really want to be punished, don't you my love?" I chuckled as i traced my other hand onto her soft (S/c) cheeks.

I let go of her chin and grabbed her wrist and began to drag her. "You've been a bad girl..."

This was suppose to be a long chapter, but i got so drained in school today since i was there for like...10 hours.