Chapter 46

(Y/n)'s POV
I heard someone enter inside my room, i look up to see Violet with a frown on her face. When she noticed me looking at her she immediately smiled. She walked towards me with a cup of coffee, she put it down at the bedside table and looked back at me.

"Are you alright, madame?" Violet asked. I immediately stood up and hugged her. Squeezing her. She didn't hug back, only soothing me by doing random circle motions on my back.

"I'm scared....really scared" i whispered those last words. "Madame..." I let go of her, pushing her away from me. "I'm sorry...for being so weak" my voice cracked, with a hint of pain. Violet put both of her hands on my shoulder blades, making me look up at her.

"Trust in me. In us. We will protect you madame, we won't leave you." Violet frowned. I stepped back, throwing both of her hands away from my shoulder blades. "You're only saying that," I bit my bottom lip, "I know that those are just lies. You only care because this is your mission. Once you're done with it, you and Simon would just disappear."

Tears began to dwell down my cheeks, but i immediately wiped it away. "No! How could you say that?" Violet stepped forward and grasped both of her hands to my elbow, holding onto me tightly as i try to get away from her.

"You'll just leave me! Like any other people!" I screamed, "My friends left me, my family left me. I haven't even heard from them for years!" I bit my bottom lip harder, making it bleed. "You can just leave, like the rest of them! I'm used to it anyway!" I shoved her away from me, making her stumble down until she layed there on the floor.

I looked down at her. She had no tears, but she was truly hurt. No, she's just acting. I thought. I took a step forward, but eventually stepped back. I wanted to reach a hand for her, and tell her sorry. But i couldn't. Not after what i had just said.

I turned away from Violet and looked outside the window. I held my fist tighter. "Leave," I demanded, i could hear the muffling fabric of her clothing as she stood up. I looked at her reflection at the window. She opened her mouth, i turned my head to look at her, "I said leave!" I yelled this time, my patience becoming thin.

As expected, she closed her mouth shut and turned to her heels, leaving me isolated with nothing but silence. I looked away and went towards the door and locked it. I crashed down on the floor and sobbed.

A minute passed by, then another. Until the door unlocked. I looked up and saw the door crack open as a foot step inside. "(y/n)..." It was Simon. He knelt down in front of me and put my hair behind my ear, he stroke his hand across my cheek, wiping away the tears.

He looked at me as he spread out his arms freely. I immediately jumped and hugged him, letting me cry on his shoulder. He stroke my hair gently, giving me a soothing sensation. "You don't have to pretend..." I whispered, my voice sounding dry from the amount of sobbing i have done.

"You don't have to pretend that you all love me..." I added, giving him sense. He syopped stroking my hair and just placed his hand at my back. There was nothing but silence for a second. Then, he finally spoke, "I'm not pretending anything." Simon answered.

I let go of him. He looked at me, eye to eye. I arched my brows and wiped away the almost-dry tear stains. "Liar." I glared at the edge of the bed, looking away from him. Simon sigh, making me look back at him.

His didn't move an inch, as it was still looking at me. "Would you like me to prove it to you?" He asked, in a deep husky voice. It made me want to shiver of how seductive it sounded, but i kept cool. "How?" I raised a brow. I fold both of my hands to my chest, tilting my head to the side.

A smike curved on his lips, making my heart skip a beat. "I'll show you." He reached towards me, and caressed his one hand to my cheek, making me straighten my head. Just then, he began to lean towards me. I wanted to back away, i wanted to run. My hands gripped onto the fabric of my clothing and bit my bottom lip.

I turned away and stood up immediately, though it hurted. I backed away, Simon already rose from the floor and was looking at me with disappointment, not hints, but pure disappointment that he had let expose to me.

"(y/n) i--" i put my hand up, indicating for him to shut up. I ran pass him and left my room. My heartbeat was fast, until it slowed down. "I love Leo, i'm a devoted wife. I'm his wife, i would never cheat on him. Not now, not ever." I muttered to myself, slowing down my phase.

I ended up in front of my bedroom, my real bedroom. I was standing there carelessly with tear stains. Before i could even walk away, the door slammed open. I shivered, my gaze meeting his. He looked down at me and then noticed the tear stains on my cheek.

He lift up his arm and made contact with my cheeks, wiping away the tears that was still running down like a waterfall. "What happened (y/n)? Who hurt you?" He growled, taking a hold around my waist and pulling me close to him until i was forced inside our room.

"Tell me." He demanded, eager to know. I shook my head no, "I-its nothing. Really." I lied. He was silent, only looking at me. "So you have a new tactic, eh?" He went towards the table across from the bed and took his cup of steaming hot tea.

He made me sat down at the edge of the bed, as i fiddle with the fabric of my clothing. Just then, he placed down his cup of tea and went towards me. He then touched the dark green fabric of my skirt, "Dark green, hm? Looks beautiful on you. As ever," He chuckle, "Where'd you get it?" He asked, his eyes flashing dark.

I just looked at it, my throat somehow felt tight, as if someone was gripping on it, wanting me to choke rather than answer. "I..." I looked away from him and made eye contact with the floor that was made out of wood. "I bought it." I finally looked back up at him.

He snickered, putting his hand to my hair and getting some locks of my (h/c) hair to his palm. "Bought it, huh?" He growled, "Where?" He asked. "A-at...at a mall." I lied once more, thinking fast. Then, he suddenly took grip of my hair and pulled it up, making me screech as i immediately stood up.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You really think i'm a fool, darling? Think again." Leo put his other hand to my chin, making me look up at him roughly. "I-i don't understand." I said weakly, "Then answer me, darling. Where did you get that dress, (y/n)?" Leo asked once again.

"I-i..." He gripped onto my chin even tighter. "S-simon gave it to me." I finally forced out those words. He let go of me, almost throwing me across the room as i stumble back and fell on the bed.

"And you accepted it?" His voice becoming one with the darkness. He had a scowl on his face, making me shiver. I nod hesitantly, feeling guilt raise up me. "What else did he do?" Leo asked, it made me want to say it all. Oh yeah, he did. He was just about to kiss me, but i suddenly pulled away because i'm such a devouted wife. But deeo inside, i actually do want to kiss him.

"He...he tried to kiss me." My voice cracked, making my voice quieter every word i say until it turned into a murmur. He slammed his hand onto the table and took a grip onto the edges of it. Suddenly, he let out a growl and threw it, hittibg the painting on the wall, crashing on the ground, smashing into fragments.

He turned back to me, his arm suddenly bleeding. "You love him, don't you?" He began to walk towards me, i retreated back from the bed. "L-leo..." Tears began to sting my eyes, making me want to say yes, yes i fucking do!

I shook my head no. I got out of the bed and started to run for my life to the door to get away from this hell. But he took a grip of my hair fron the back, pulling me away to the door. I was trying to yank his hand away from mine, but he was too strong for me.

He threw me to the bed as i sat up. My face was horrified to see him holding a gun on his bloody hand, looking at me. He smiled at me, the side of his lips all bruised up from the yanking of my arm. He tilted his head, his bangs getting on the way of his left eye as he stared down at me, his aura becoming a shade darker every second it takes.

"If you can't love me, no one can." He loaded his gun with ammos as he went out of the door, yanking me back and locking it.