Chapter 17

One year later...

Third Person POV
He walked out of the airport with black shades covering his eyes. He yawned in exhaustion since he was really jetlag. Everyone stared as they examined his model-like features.

A silver limo pulled up in front of him and a driver got out and took his suitcases. "Ah, you arrived just in time Mr.--" he stopped and took a brief moment to look at the driver's gold plated badge attached to his shirt.

"Mr. Louis" he said in his russian accent as he gave the driver a smile. He went inside and yawned, still jetlag from his long flight at his private airplane. He took off his black shades and can now see his gorgeous dark gold eyes.

He crossed his legs as his phone began to vibrate inside his pocket. He took it and answered the phone call.

"Ah, Mr. Sokolov. Why yes, i already came back. Sorry i couldn't tell you, i was in a hurry. But don't worry, i already have my Assistant in charge of the hospital. Oh and also, i have my dogs sent to you. Just three german shepherds, nothing to worry about. They won't bite...unless you hurt them." He teased the one in the phone call as he try to held onto his laugh.

He listened through the phone as Mr. Sokolov talked in russian, "Of course. Don't worry about anything. Ergo, i shall promote them once i get back." He announced as he smiled. He ended the call all too sudden as he threw it beside him, a sigh escaped his mouth as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Are we there yet?" He asked as he look outside the window. "N-no, not yet sir." The driver answered back while he stutter, The man chuckled and gave him a bright smile. "Don't be frightened, I'm not like Leo! Don't take me too seriously!" He assured the driver.

The driver and the man had a little chat as he assured the driver to not be frightened. The man pondered at the window in the backseat as a smirk curved in his lips.

"Ah, its been years."