Chapter 13

He unwraps his hands around my waist and walked away. I stayed frozen like a statue until he went inside the bathroom and closed the door, i heard the sink running as i exhaled the breath i was holding on.

Tears sting my eyes as i wiped them away immediately. I glance at my phone in the bed and picked it up, my hands started shaking and began to dial Emily's number. "Hello, Emily?" I whispered through the phone, "(y-y/n), how could you." I heard her through the phone as she sob.

"W-what? Emily are you alright? What happened?" I asked. "You killed him..." She sniffed, i felt puzzled when i heard her say those words. "Killed who? Emily, what the hell are you talking about?" I asked. "You killed him! You killed my brother! You killed Joshua!" She yelled in tantrum in the phone.

"What do you mean? I could never kill him, Emily what the hell is going on?! Tell me everything." I demanded as i took a step back, "You were wit--" my phone was suddenly snatched away from behind, i turned around and Leo threw the phone at the ground. "That's enough." Leo said.

I arched my brows and bent down to pick up the phone when he suddenly stepped on it, but not enough pressure to break it. "Give me back my phone! I need to talk to Emily!" I yelled, "You're not talking with anyone!" He yelled back.

I tried to push him away but he was too strong for me to push away. "I have enough of this. You're never going to get a phone ever again. I forbid you!" He stepped on the phone with his strength and broke it.

I bit my lip and raised my hand and slapped him across the face as hard as possible, i saw a conspicuous red mark on his cheek. He looked down at me like a lion who caught his prey. He took my wrist ever so roughly and was about to hit me when the door swung open behind him.

"Leo, enough." We heard a demanding voice. Leo let go of my wrist and looked around. "What are you doing here?" Leo asked, i looked at that oddly familiar voice and my eyes went wide open. She chuckle as a slight smirked formed in her lips, "I wanted to pay a visit and see how well my son is doing." She looked away from leo and made eye contact with me.

She looked away immediately and the smirk disappeared in her lips. "I don't need a visit from you." Leo glared, my eyes went wide open and anger was burning my heart. How could he even say that to her mother? "Leo, thats not nice of you to say." I interrupted, he looked at me and sigh. "Let's have breakfast."

Leo announced as he wrapped his arm around my waist and started walking pass Aunt Abi, he was almost dragging me out of the room. I sat down across from Leo as Aunt Abi entered inside. Leo stood up and went towards me, my eyes followed as he stood in front of me. My hands started shaking as i balled my hand into a fist to hide it.

"(y/n), sit beside me." He demanded as he took my hand and sat me down to a chair next to him. It was almost like he doesn't want his mother to come any closer to me, which i understand since she hates me in the guts, but something else is bothering Leo other than that, i could see it from his eyes that he was more alert and disturbed.

I stopped overthinking and just proceed eating, but it didn't do any help. I stopped eating and looked at him as he ate, i cupped him cheek and made him look at me in the eyes. "H-hey, is there something wrong?" I asked, he didn't speak as he just stared deeply into my eyes. Suddenly, Aunt Abi intentionally cleared her throat as i put my hand away from leo's cheek and looked at her.

I heard a frightening growl coming from Leo, i looked at him in the corner of my eye and he was looking at his mother wickedly, i looked back at his mother and she was giving him a death stare. Now i know where Leo's scary genetic came from. They looked at each other like they were going kill each other in the most violent way possible.

I knowingly coughed to break the silence as Leo stood up, "Please excuse me for a minute, i need to make a phone call." Leo glared at his mother as he left the dining room. I gulped as i looked down at the plate of food in front of me and started nibbling on it, i tried my best to be quiet and not make any eye contact to Aunt Abi and stayed focus on the food.

"I lost my appetite." I heard Aunt Abi said, i glanced up at her and she pushed away the plate of food and stood up. She looked at me and looked away immediately. A small sigh escaped my mouth as i looked back at the plate of food and started picking on it.

I saw Aunt Abi walking pass me at the corner of my eyes when she suddenly took my shoulder, i let go of the fork from the sudden shock as Aunt Abi caught it before it hit the floor and placed it back at the table. I looked up at her and she placed her finger at her mouth to make me go silent.

She forced me to stand up and dragged me inside the kitchen, the chef wasn't there nor does any worker. "A-aunt abi, please don't hurt me." I plead, her once stoic face turned into a frown as she pulled me into a hug.