Chapter 19

Third Person POV
He stepped out of the limo as the maids greeted him good evening and took his suitcase. He took off his black shades and gave his mother a smile. She hugged him tight, "I miss you too mother" he whispered. "Me too, Dean."

Dean's POV
I stepped foot inside the mansion and examined my sorroundings. "Where's Leonardo?" I asked, my mother sigh and turned to look at me. "He...he's in his office. He's quite busy Dean. And you shouldn't call your father like he's a stranger to you."

"Ah, good. I didn't want to see his mentally ill face anyway." I yawned. "Dean, thats disrespectful. He's your father." She reply "No matter what happens, i'll never call a psychopath my father." I stated, i'll never call him my own father. Never.

"Dean, thats enough." She said in a strictly manner. I breath out and tried to remain calm "I'm sorry..." I frowned. As much as i disagree with my mother, i still love her with my whole heart. But i would never have a heart for that pyschopath.

We went to the dinner table and ate while me and my mother chatted. "So! How's Leo?" I asked as i took a bite of the steak. "Your brother is quite fine." She answered. "Thats nice to hear. Doesn't he already have a wife? What was her name again? Hmm..."

I took a brief moment to think about her name. I snapped my fingers and smiled "Was it (y/n)?" I asked, my mother nod her head as she agreed. "Although, I'd never thought that Leo would actually be a married man. I mean, he would just sleep with sluts and play with them like a toy." I stated as i stabbed the piece of meat with my fork.

"Thats not quite nice to say Dean. But you do have a point, just like your father would do." She sigh, "Correction, mother, step father." I pointed out at her statement. "Although, i can't wait to meet my little nephews!" I chuckle.

She didn't responded and just nod her head, she didn't look happy. I looked at her and sigh, "Mother, what's going on." I demanded for an explanation. She looked at me and spoke. She told me everything. I wasn't surprise by the information. Although, i had never expected for him to become like this.

But then again, he was never loved normally. And i wanted that to change for his own sake, i loved him, and treated him like my brother. But, it seems like the abuse had turned him into a pyschopath instead.

I felt my calmness burning away. I slammed my hands down at the table as i stood up. "Its all his fault! He did this to Leo. Now my brother is a psychopath like that brain damaged freak! If he weren't like that, i bet Leo would be a whole new person!"

"Dean, i demand you to stop trash talking your own father!" Mother stood up and looked at me coldly. It was a sign for me to stop. And so, i did. I didn't continue and just stayed silent. I'll never argue back to my own mother, she's much of a person i care about, and i don't want her to turn against me.

She's the only one that loves me.

"But...but if only that incident didn't happened, things would have turned out differently." I sigh. "Dean, thats 20 years ago. You have to let it go."

Ah, yes 20 years ago, how could i ever forget that when i lost someone i truly loved?

20 years ago...

I was only six years old back then when it all happened. I was inside my room, pretending to be asleep until my mother went away. Mom was always strict, and would always make me go to sleep and take my book away.

I always envied my father. He was a famous doctor, and everyone around him loved him. He was nice and a very successful person. And he always wanted me to be the next one to take over his hospital.

He was proud of me. He was the best dad that i could ever ask for. But then that incident happened...

I was waiting in my room for my father. He would always come home late at night after work, and then tell me what happened and tell me some fascinating stories that had happened. Well, in my point of view, it was fascinating.

I waited and waited for him while i stare at the door. But then, i heard a gunshot. It fired twice. I felt frightened, but i got the courage and lookrd outside.

Then, i saw it. I saw the man who killed my father. He was holding a gun while my father layed in the floor, unconcious and pale. I couldn't see the killer's face, his back was turned against me.

The only thing that i could see was his dragon tattoo at his left hand where he held his gun. "You! Y-you killed him!" My mother sobbed, she was terrified of the man.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't fight someone with a weapon. I felt my heart sank, i felt anger rushing through my veins. I wanted to cry, but at the same time, i wanted to get revenge on the killer.

Although...he left.

After that, my mother became depressed. She wasn't as lively as she was before. But then, she met him. She met Leonardo Ainsley. I, of course, was happy for my mother. But something was bothering me with their relationship. She didn't look happy. And what i felt cruious about is, Leonardo always have gloves on.

He would never remove it. And that made me quite curious. After time passed, they got married. But i disliked Leonardo. I dislike him so much. He would hurt and abuse my poor mother, and she would just endure the pain. We had no one, we had no one to help us.

They accused my mother of being a gold digger, since she "moved-on" quite fast. If only they understood, if only they know how my mother felt. They would understand.

After being married with the psychopath and leaving russia, my mother became pregnant with my little brother, Leo. When she gave birth to him, i adored my brother. And i try to hide him away from the cruel things of Leonardo.

But it was no use, when Leo grew, he was abused by Leonardo. And i can't do anything about it, since Leonardo was a lot older than me. After years had passed, i still try to protect my brother from Leonardo.

We never had a loving brother relationship. And i long desired for that, but it would never happen. But i love Leo deep inside my heart.

When i was sixteen, i decided to go back to russia. It was a hard choice for me to make, but i wanted to fulfill my dream to becoming a doctor and reborning my father's hospital back. I lived with my loving aunt and studied hard on becoming a doctor.

And now, after years of living there. I had finally came back to where i am now. Where satan lives.