Chapter 31

Third Person POV
Emily arrived in front of the Ainsley estate. She was greeted by a bodyguard gazing towards her. "Who are you miss?" He asked politely "I'm Emily La--" Emily was cut off by a cheery voice coming from behind the bodyguard.

"Ah! Emily my sweet darling! You came!" Emily felt confuse as to who that was. It sounded like a man with a russian accent. She had met the Ainsley's once, but she never knew that they were russian. A tall man came to figure as he flash Emily a sweet smile. He chuckle and went beside her and put an arm around her waist.

The bodyguard raised a brow. "Sorry to disturb you in your duty sir. I forgot to tell you that my girlfriend is coming over."
"Youe girlfri--" Emily was cut off by the unknown man dragging her inside the Ainsley estate.

When they finally got inside and the door from the outside was close, he lets go of hold on her waist and sigh in relief. The man that dragged her inside was calm as ever wuile Emily, on the other hand was puzzled on what just happened.

"Who are you?" Emily finally asked. The man chuckle and responded back. "My name is Dean Ainsley"
"Ainsley?" Emily repeated the last word from his sentence, totally dumbfounded.
"I suppose you haven't heard of me yet. Not surprise. I'm a doctor from a pretty big hospital back at russia." Dean said with a smile as he explained his occupation.

"Then i suppose that you're...you're Leo's brother?" Emily asked. She was a bit terrified at him because now that she knew that he was related to Leo. But she tries her best to keep her head up and not show it. "Yes, correct!" He snapped his finger and said those words like i won a lottery.

Emily was quite astonish of how lively he is. She never knew that someone in the Aisnley family could be this lively and friendly. Usually, its just stoicism. "S-so, why did you do that?" Emily asked in wonder, "Pardon?"

"I said why did you do that?" Emily repeated her question again, this time she raised her voice a bit louder. "My, my, you don't wanna know that. But i could tell you one thing, is that they are capable of anything." Dean responded back.

They both heard footsteps of what seemed like a pair of high heels. Every step it took, it became louder and louder. I looked at where the sound was coming from, and so did Dean. It was miss Abigail Ainsley, Leo's mother.

She has her palms together and looked at me with an expresionless figure.

Emily's POV
"Hey! Let me go this instant! I need to talk to (y/n)!" i demanded. The girl sigh and rolled her eyes at me. "Do you really wanna know what's going on?" The maid asked with a smirk on her face.

"Yes! Yes i do!" I answered back, "Then go to the Ainsley's. They know everything. Only speak to madame Abigail, but never. Ever. Talk to sir Leonardo about this. But tough luck, theres a chance that they don't tell."

"Miss Abigail! I came to see you."