Chapter 24

Trigger Warning: Contains sexual and abusive content. (I repent. No seriously.)

I woke up from a sharp pain in my knees and wrists. I was restrained in a wooden chair. It was dark in the basement, and the only source of light was the one above me. I felt like i was a hostage.

I looked at my wrist and saw big cuts, i was bleeding nonstop. "L-Leo?! Get me out of here!" I screamed. I started to shake as fear started taking over me. As much as i hate to admit it, i was frightened. I feel hopeless and trap.

I heard him chuckle darkly from behind. He lift my whole chin up in an instant as he held a knife on my neck. I felt him leaning forward as i got tingles from his breath to my ear. "Leo please..." i begged, but he ignored my plead and just laughed.

"You need to learn....from your mistakes." He said in a sadistic way. He pressed the cold blade in my neck, i felt a wave of pain as i cry in sorrow. I tried my best to not move, to stop the pain that he was causing me.

He pressed the blade harder onto my neck, and swiftly cut my skin. He lets go of my chin and went in front of me. I saw him with a sharp knife in his hands as he looked at the blood stain. "Leo.... please, get me out of here" i plead once again.

I didn't imagine myself pleading in front of a monster. Never in a billion years have i thought about this. And yet, here i am, doing it. He chuckle and looked at me in pure awe.

"God, i still can't believe that you're mine. Why are you so perfect?" He brushed his raven hair with his hands as he looked at me with his smug smirk.

He placed down the knife at the table that I didn't even notice, and wish i didn't. In that table was blades, syringes, cutting knifes, carving tools and other stuffs.

Is he going to use that on me? I'd rather die. He put his fingertips in my chin and forced me to look at him. I was shock to see him so close to my face, he was a few inches away from me. He wast bent down to my height as he look deep into my eyes. "Don't worry (y/n), I won't use all that on you....just...half of it."

He leaned even closer and gave me a passionate kiss. I tried pulling away to break the kiss but he pushed me forward. He finally lets go of me as i tried to hold onto my tears. "Now...before we start the punishment...i need to mark you." He announced as he gave me a smile, a smile that made shiver through my whole body.

He leaned close to my neck as he started sucking on it. (Idk how hickeys work aha.) He became a bit possessive and began to bite it, abusing the spot. I but my bottom lip as i try my best to not endure the pain. I didn't like it. Not even one bit.

I was struggling on getting the tight ropes off of my wrist and ankle but it was too tight, and the only result of doing that was agony. He finally stopped and chuckle once again. "I want them to see the marks on you...so they know that you're taken by me."

He gave me another hickey at my collarbone. His other hand was holding onto my hair and was pulling it back. After minutes, he finally stopped. He got up and looked at me as he admired the work that he had just did on me.

He went to the table that was scattered with his tools and started picking which one to use. "Please i beg you, get me out of here!" I frowned. He stopped and turned to look at me, "if you tried to relax, you wouldn't be in agony (y/n)." He explained.

Relax? How could i ever be relax? I'm getting tortured with great suffering and all he would say is that i should relax? "Leo, how the hell am i suppose to relax? You're going too far! Please! Let me go! I already gave you what you want!" I yelled in tantrum.

"I'll let you out when you've learned your lesson (y/n)." He replied. "No! Let me out now! I don't care what happens to you anymore, i want a divorce!" I sobbed. I couldn't help it anymore, I wanted to scream my lungs out and cry.

"This is all your fault (y/n), you did this." He frowned. "What?" I was confused "You made me like this." He said. I shook my head no in disbelief, "No! You're just really born like a sick maniac you are!"

"You made me into a maniac (y/n)! You never loved me. You never did!" He yelled back. My heart ached into pieces, "N-no i didn't! I loved you!" I cried. "(Y/n), its all your fault." He said.

A wave of guilt began to rise up as it started building up more and more. "N-no! Its not my fault!"

Or was it?