Chapter 34

I was looking outside the window. I suddely heard someone knocking on the door. I sigh in irritation "Dean, go away!" I yelled. "Aw come on, let's play!" He whined, "I don't want to play with you. Go away!" I yelled as i stood up and kicked the door.

"Fine..." I heard Dean muttered. I tried to calm myself down and made myself be occupied by any of my toys. I heard his heavy footsteps coming towards my bedroom. It made me froze, i dropped my toys and stood up. I stayed silent and bowed my head as i tighten my fist at my sides.

He barged inaide and took my little should roughly. "F-father, did i do something wrong?" I asked, i try to hide the fear that was trembling in my voice. I was pale as a ghost, but what was new? He didn't answer back.

He dragged me down at the basement. He threw me inside and i felt myself land into something wet. I looked at my hands and it was blood, fresh blood. "Why the hell are you so stupid?!" He yelled at me as he stomped his way towards me.

I retreated back while i crawl backwards, not letting my eyes off of him. In one swift movement, he was lifting me up while his grasp is on my neck, choking me. I didn't plead. I didn't cry. I didn't ask for forgiveness. Like father said, "pleading can only make you crave more."

He smirked and let go of my neck. Making me fall on the cold floor. I gasp for air as i cough. "Hmph, i guess you weren't that stupid as i thought." He chuckle, i looked up at him and he was looking down at me. He held a blade on his hand.

"Get up." He demanded, his cold gaze made me want to shiver. I did as he told me to and stood up. He took my wrist and made a swift move and blood came out. It dripped down my wrist to the floor, ny gaze following the movement of the blade as it made another cut at my palm.

"Turn around." He demanded once again. I obeyed and turned around. There was a few seconds of silence when i suddenly heard him growl as he kicked me hard that sent me flying at the wall. "Tsk. You damn bastard. When will you ever learn? Never obey."

He glared at me, "Such a stupid child." He muttered to himself. But i heard him loud and clear, as if it was meant to be heard. I forcedmy aching body up and asked for forgiveness. He shot another glare at me and kicked me down at the floor.

"Think before you speak, child." He scowled, the blade pressing on my neck. His scowl disappeared into a mischievous smirk as he pressed the blade farther on my skin, causing me to screech.

He went slow as he enjoyed every second of my agonizing pain. When it was done he admired the blood on the blade. He went to the table and placed down the bloody blade that was now covered in my fresh blood.

I saw him pull out a box. I could hear meowing from inside. He chuckle, "Come here, child." He demanded. I nod and went towards him. He opened the box and revealed a kitten inside. "I want you to do a task for me." He smirked.

I nod hesitantly, "I want you to kill this kitten." He stated coldly as if it was a normal thing to say. "W-wha--" i was cut off by his intense look, "Don't you want to prove me that you're worthy as my child? Don't you?"

I nod, his smirk returned wider "Good. Then kill this kitten." He handed me the box where the kitten was and left the basement. I looked down at the kitten inside and pet its head, making it purr.

I went upstairs, out of the basement and to the garden. I placed down the box at the grass and just stared down at the kitten. I could imagine myself ripping apart its head, its blood gushing out. I looked away and down to my hands, i could already see my hands covered in sins.

I shook my head and gave my attebtion back at the kitteni infront of me, meowing for me to give it love and affection. I stretched my hands out for the kitten and lift it up. I looked at it,

"I'm sorry, little kitten."