Chapter 39

I was in my bed, weeping. I heard the door open as Simon entered inside my room. "Oh god, what happened to you?" He asked. There was a visible frown on his face as he went towards me. He stared into my eyes, and i saw his eyes clouding with guilt.

I burst into tears and hugged Simon tightly. He was stock-still and was surprise, he never expected for this. I could feel his heartbeat raising, which made made me chuckle. He put his hand on my shoulder blade and pushed me back.

"M-miss (y/n), i'm sorry i couldn't stop sir Leo." He sigh. I took his hand and gave it a squeeze, "Its fine. I wouldn't want you or even your sister to get hurt." He tighten his grip on my hand and nod, "Thank you, miss (y/n)."

He looked at me for a few more moments until he suddenly let go of my hand. He drew back his hand as he retreated back, its like he's forcing himself to. He got up and took a step back, "i-i'll be off then. I'll get Violet for you miss (y/n)." He announced.

I nod my head and stared as he turned away from me and walked towards the door. He touched the door knob and took a glance at me and gave me a smile as he moved his mouth, saying sorry. I nod my head and heard him turning the doorknob open as he left me.

I sigh and placed my hand down at the comfy cushioned bed and felt a piece of paper, i picked it up and turned my hand to see a folded paper. I glance at the door then back to the paper. I unfolded it and saw Simon's neat handwriting.

I was about to read it when a soft knock was heard. The only word i saw was "plan". I folded the piece of paper and put it inside the drawer at my bedside table. "Come in!" I permitted, as i saw Violet come inside with a (F/c) dress that was folded neatly in her hands.

She put down the clothes at the cushioned chair that was in the corner. She sigh, "I should have killed that bastard." She muttered under her breath, but i heard her loud and clear.

She began to open the medical kit when i put a hand on her shoulder, making her stop. "Violet, thank you. But i don't wait you to get hurt because of me. You're part of my family now, and so is Simon. Seeing you get hurt would be like suicide." I frowned. She looked at me in pure shock, as of it was a melody in her ears.

Her shocked face turned into a grin, "I..i never expected that to someone. Thank you." She said. She proceeded opening the kitand took out a cotton ball and some ointment that Dean gave me.

She poured the ointment onto the cotton ball. My eyes followed her every movement as the cotton ball and my sliced skin made contact. It was a pretty big slice that Leo made to my thigh. I whinced in pain as i jumped a little, but i endured the pain.

She took out a sterile pad and wrapped it around my thigh. She began to tend my other wounds, making me whince in pain or even jump from the sudden agony. "All done" she announced. She began to put back the supplies that she had and put it down at my bedside table.

She took a metallic bowl with her at the bathroom as i heard the faucet pouring water, hitting the metal bowl. She walked back inside and took a white cotton towel as she dropped it inside the metal bowl that was now filled with water.

She made me smile, she's almost like a mothet. Oh, how i miss my own mother. I was snapped out of my own thoughts when a moderate heat made in contact with my skin. "Is it too hot?" Asked Violet, i shook my head no.

She nod in understanding as she began to wipe my skin withthe towel, and wiping away the dry blood on my skin. Someone came inside and i looked up to see Simon. "Thought i'll just check up." Simon explained, we both made eye contact and i smiled at him, causing him to look away.

"Get out of here, a lady needs to dress!" Violet stated as Simon obeyed and went out of the door. Violet helped me into the neatly folded dress and examined me, "Thank you, Violet" i said once again.

"My pleasure" she gave me a slight bow and went out of the room as Simon went inside this time. I greeted Simon and so did he. He began to examine me and touched the cut in my thigh that was wrapped in sterile pad, "Did he do this to you again miss (y/n)?" Simon asked with a hint of concern.

I nod my head. I was in tears as it all flashed back in front of my eyes once again, making me into a emotional wreck. Suddenly, Simon pulled me into a hug like it was such a natural thing to do, but i let it devour me anyway. I could feel the warmth of his body touching mine as i felt his heartbeat raising.

He pulled back and looked at me all flustered. "I-i'm so sorry miss (y/n)!" He buried his face to his hand, he must be really embarrassed. "I...you just looked so sad that i thought that you would like a bit of comforting, you know?" He explained.

I giggled and took his hand from his face. "I get it. There's no need to explain. I'm actually pretty thankful because of you." I smiled, it only made him retreate back, giving the two of us space. He looked away from me and to the wall where the clock was.

"You must be tired miss (y/n), you should really sleep." Simon got up, "Goodnight, Simon" i yawned. "Goodnight, miss (y/n)" he left my room as he closed the light for me. I crawled to my pillows and slide myself down until i lay down my bed as i tucked myself in the blanket.

Simon's POV
I was peeking inaide as i saw her close her eyes and sleep. I closed the door all the way and hit myself. "God, why am i like this today?" I muttered to myself. I put my hand to where my heart was, i could feel it beating, raising, until it finally turned back normal.

"Oi, what's that tomato face for?" I heard Violet. I looked at her and was met with her smug smirk on her face, "Don't be like that. I know what you're thinking." I narrowed my gaze, "I saw everything." Violet confessed, "Then don't snoop around."
"I think i won't stop anytime soon now." Violet replied back.

We both began to walk down the hall and i started talking. "Its not what you think it is Violet, it would never be." I glared down at the floor, "I have no time for that. And i don't want it in my way, in my mission." I made myself loud and clear for her.

"Seems like it. But you know you can't force it out. You can't control everything, Simon." Violet pointed out, i didn't even bother in answering back. I didn't have the time to argue back to her, not that i'll ever. But that feeling is too dangerous, and could mess up my mission.

Whatever it takes, i'll never let that toxic feeling devour me alive. Its a danger.