A quick glimpse of the sequel

"My dear, open your eyes." I heard him whisper through my ear. I fluttered my eyes open, slowly adjusting my eyes through the light after many days of being trap inside this room full of darkness and a single bed with a blindfold and a gag on me. I was bind in either a bed or a chair, making me unable to move. There i saw him, with a smile on his face.

He held a calendar on his hands and chuckle, "Do you know whay day it is my love?" He asked, tilting his head. I shook my head no, hoping for the worse since i forgotten what it was. "Its your birthday my dear," he placed down the calendar as he took a cake that was filled with one candle.

He looked through my eyes, making me see the very depths of hell. He began to hum happy birthday, steady and whispery. It made me feel hollow and lost, unlike being happy. "Happy birthday, my dear (y/n)."

Tears ran down my face as he pushed the cake forward, removing the gag on my mouth. My lips were dry, my cheeks were stained with tears, my eyes were red through tears. "Make a wish (y/n)." He pushed the cake even more, forcing me to blow the candles out.

He chuckle, his grin making me feel uneasy. "What did you wish for, dear?" He asked, leaning forward as he placed down the cake. "I wished for you to die."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙍 (𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚!𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙓 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧) (𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙) 🎉