Chapter 27

(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up from the door closing. I sat up from bed immediately and saw Leo loosening his tie. He turned his gaze towards me from the corner of his eye and looked back at the mirror. I kept my mouth shut, i stayed still and did not bother even moving.

"Where's my kiss (y/n)?" Leo asked as he gave me a sly smirk. "W-what?" I finally responded, "My kiss." He repeated. I couldn't even get up without struggling. He went too far from abusing my legs, and now he's asking for a kiss?

But the thought of going back at the basement made me shiver. I did not want to be there. I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard Leo clear his throat. His eyes and attention was all on me now, he has his full form in front of me as he waits.

I gulped. This is like a life or death situation. I held onto the bedside table and got up slowly, the wounds still stinged. I turned to look at him and went forward. Every step i take made my heart beat, it made me feel fear.

Its like i'm walking towards hell. I finally reached in front of him as my heart beats like crazy. I tried my best to look calm. I didn't want to look like a coward, i hate to see the satisfaction in his face when he sees what i really feel.

He was too tall for me to reach. I went into my toes and leaned forward and quickly gave him a kiss on the lips. His sly smirk returned. He took my wrist and pulled me towards him, he was being quite rough that the injury at my wrist stinged.

"W-what?" I asked as i try to look calm. But in reality, i really wanted to cry and scream for help. "Can you be a dear to me and give me more of a passionate kiss?" He asked once again. He knew, he knew that i didn't like it. He knew that it hurts. He knew i was sturggling.

I hesitated, but i knew that if i didn't do it, he would just punish me. We made a promise, and i can't break it. I was about to speak when someone abruptly entered the room.

The both of us looked at the door, as to who had entered inside. It was Violet with a smirk. "Oh, sorry Sir! But i think miss (y/n) is still not feeling well. I was just thinking of assisting her to the garden. To...y'know, get some fresh air." Violet chuckle with delight.

"She doesn't need to. She's prefectly fine." Leo answered as he narrowed his eyes. He looked at Violet violently. Like he was about to kill her from disturbing his fun. Violet turned to look at me, "Well, let the lady choose." Violet answered back.

She didn't seem frightened enough to run off like most of the servants would do when Leo gave them that kind of look. A smile came across my face, "I...i actually do want to get some fresh air. That would be wonderful." I answered back.

I heard an irritated growl coming from Leo. It almost gave me chills down my spine. But if i want to get out of this situation, then this is my chance to take. "We'll be off sir!" Violet said with a smile as she took my wrist and gently got me out of the room as she saluted at Leo.

She closed the door and we both heard a loud thud coming inside the room. He's extremely angry. "Thank you" i gave her a smile, "No problem madame." She chuckle.

We entered inside the garden as she help me sit down at the wooden bench. "That was a close call, wasn't it?" Violet asked as she laughed. "W-were you eavesdropping?" I asked "Well, i suppose you caught me." She nod as she answered my question in all honesty.

Simon entered inside the garden and greeted me. "You two must be bonding quite well." Simon smiled, "If she weren't here, i would've been struggling from Leo's stupid games."

"Miss (y/n), someone would like to meet you, actually." Simon announced. "Huh? Wouldn't Leo be mad?" I panicked "Sir Leo is quite occupied right now actually." Simon stated. I think of what he meant by occupied is by ruining the bedroom because of his anger.

"Who is it?"