I. Meet the Guys

They said that "Changing is part of life.", at least that's what the CSD (Change and Save Department) used to say. They thought they created a cure. A cure to save many people's lives from sickness, cancer, and all. Unfortunately... They were wrong. It was fine at first... However, their first test subject? It was for no good. Instead of a cure, they made a "virus". The virus is incurable for now. Many people protested against the CSD and the government. It changed.. but it was never saved... They said that once they bit you, in an hour the virus will spread throughout your body and kill you, then you'll be alive but not like you used to be. 

There are many survivors, but there are also many who have been turned into monsters. They call these monsters, "zombies". The CSD promised that they'll find a cure, but much-lost hope, lost hope for being alive, lost hope for survival.

A 17 yrs. the old girl was in between that. Everything might sound and look horrible but she never lost hope for survival. "I'm running out of food.." she kept on talking to herself since there was no one but her. She saw a grocery store nearby so she checked it out if there were food, and fortunately, there was. She stuffed the food in her bag until she heard something. "Is someone there?" She asked, she hoped it wasn't what she thought about but there it was. The zombie's legs were twisted so it will have a hard time catching her. However, she never encountered that close. She stuffed the last food in her bag and ran. 

She ran to the girl's restroom. When she opened the door there were zombies! It almost caught her but fortunately, nothing happened to her. She ran back but there were more! "Please don't say this is how I'm going to die!" She said to herself. Until... She heard gunshots from a distance. She saw three guys with guns and a guy with a baseball bat and another guy with a long pipe.

They went near her, a guy with a white top and a blue jacket offered his hand while the others fought.

A guy with a white top and a red leather jacket saw a horde coming their way. "Uh, guys?! Run!!" He shouted.

The guy with a blue jacket held her hand and ran with the others.

The guy with round glasses shouted, "Follow me!"

They followed him and ended up in an open area. As they ran, the guy with a baseball bat shouted, "Lawrence! There it is!"

The guy with glasses nodded. They went into the house, then once everybody was inside, the guy with a hoodie locked the door immediately. They were all relieved that they were safe.. well, for now.

"Now remember, don't create too much noise. They're—" but before the guy with the glasses could finish.

"Sensitive to noise. We know." The guy with the hoodie said as he rolled his eyes and walked to the couch.

The girl looked down at the floor very shyly. "Hello." The guy with black hair and with a white top and a blue jacket smiled.

"Harry, what are you doing?" The jet black-haired guy with a red leather jacket asked.

"Being nice. Well, since— I mean—I think she'll be with us for a while." Harry answered.

The guy with the red leather jacket sighed and walked closer to her and said, "I'm Zed."

"I'm Lawrence." The blonde hair guy with the glasses greeted me as well.

"Ethan." The black-haired guy with a baseball bat said.