Harry

The scavengers went back earlier than before. Zed went down and opened the gate. Once they were inside, Zed closed the gate then hurriedly went to the scavengers.

They saw a guy from their group who grunted because of the pain. The doctor from the medic went to them with Eugene and knelt before the guy. "Take off the shirt." The doctor said.

When they lifted it up, they saw the guy's stomach, the blood spilled all over. The guy cried in pain. "He's bitten.." the doctor said. They all looked at each other sadly.

"Please.. G-give me a gun..." the guy said, "I-I don't want to turn like those -m-mon-monsters.." he added.

Dane went closer to him and gave him a gun.. he knelt down beside him and said, "You served well.."

The guy smiled at Dane and looked at everyone. His friends including Dane went outside so not all of the people would see.

Harry walked away as fast as he could just not to hear the gun shot. But unfortunately, it happened...

Ethan went closer to Harry and asked him, "Are you okay Harry?"

"I... I need some time alone.. I'll be in good shape before you know it." Harry said.

He went inside their house and took a shower. Dirt and blood were combined in the water while he took a shower. When he was done, he dried himself and puts on his clothes. After that, he sat down on the bed and remembered the sound of the gun shot..

He... remembered his mom..

Just like everyone else, they were happy, like nothing bad will happen. Until.. He remembered a horde of them.. They ran as fast as they could just to be safe, but her mother was bitten on her shoulder before they went into a safe house.

"Mom! No!" Harry cried.

"Harry, Harry, it's gonna be fine." His mom cried with a smile.

"It's not mom! No! Please!..... Please don't leave me..."

"Harry.. I won't. I'll be always here, watching you from above. Waiting for you there... I would really like to die than turning into one of them."

Harry looked at her and cried. His mom kissed his forehead and told him that everything will be fine. She took her gun out and told Harry to look away.

"I will always love you Harry.. Forever." His mom said.

"I love you too mom.. More than you could ever imagine..." Harry cried.

His mom smiled then— BANG!— She killed herself..

Harry cried and tried not to look at her. He checked if there were weapons and took it, even his mom's gun and headed out.

He walked a long way. After a few hours, he saw a man who shouted for help. He went to the man and asked, "What is it?"

"There are huge boxes of food in that grocery store over there! Maybe you could help me? Please? My family needs food! You could take some too!" The man begged.

Because of Harry's kindness, he followed the man and helped him. And because of his kindness, he didn't knew that it was only a trick.
Once they went in the grocery store, the man opened the door and told him that the huge boxes of food were in there.

"May I have your gun?" The man asked.

"Yeah sure." Harry handed him his pistol.

"No, I mean that." He pointed at his rifle.

"Uh.. Sure, if that would make you feel safe."

"Good, okay now go!"

"Wait! Aren't you coming?"