Father-Son Reunion

When they were nearing their destination, Sergeant Beacon woke them up. "Wake up boys! Welcome to the Safe Zone." After he landed the helicopter on a cruise ship, they opened the sliding door then stepped outside. They saw so many boys their age in one place. "Hey you." Sergeant Beacon called a boy who was their age. "Can you take 'em a tour around?"

"Sure, no prob that's my job! Follow me new recruits!" The guy said, he had an accent, he probably came from Australia.

After a bit of a long walk, he showed them where they would be sleeping. "And this is your room. You should be fortunate that we still have a vacant room."

"Exactly five beds." Zed whispered, but the guy heard it.

"Every room here has five beds, except the rooms on the first and second floors. Trust me, you don't want to go there." He answered, it sounded like a joke.

"What's with the first and second floors?" Eugene asked.

"Nothing, just small minded boys like our age."

"Thank you for showing us around." Ethan smiled.

"No prob. Oh by the way, my name is Oz Chapter." The five of them introduced themselves to Oz. "Good to meet yah! Oh also by..." He checked his mechanical watch. "—1900H I'll fetch you guys again."

"For what?" Zed asked.

"You'll know later. For the meantime, take the whole vacant time to rest." Oz said, with that he walked back to his job.

The five of them laid down on their beds. However, they couldn't sleep. Harry held Faith's bracelet as he remembered the last moment he saw her.

Meanwhile, the guys never saw Harry that sad before. So they began to worry. All of them communicated through their mouths but they didn't let out a sound.

"Lawrence talk to him." Zed said with no sound, just mouthing.

"I think Eugene should talk to him." Lawrence mouthed.

"Why me?" Eugene complained, then again— no sound.

"We kind of pulled him away from Faith." Lawrence mouthed as he gestured the pulling part.

Ethan, on the other hand— mouthed as well, "What are you guys talking about?"

Harry knew that they wanted to ask him if he was fine, so to end their silent communication; he sighed, "It's a lie if I said that I'm fine."

"Then you're not." Eugene said.

"I never felt this sadness before since... My mom and Tris."

"We know how you feel." Lawrence said to comfort him. "We also lost Edna."

"What? But how?" Eugene asked in shock.

"Vic.."

"So Vic betrayed Eden." Ethan said then yawned. It made Zed and Harry laugh.

"Seriously Ethan? Yawning in a middle of a serious conversation?" Zed said.

"Hey! Can't a guy like you get tired? I mean, we should REALLY get some rest. Oz will come back here and fetch us."

"What's 1900H again?" Lawrence asked.

"A year." Eugene joked.

"Count it, Lawrence." Zed teased.

"1900H is 7:00 pm." Harry answered. Even though he was broken, Harry still managed to have a good, kind, and angelic personality. Not everyone could do that.

"Thanks Harry." Lawrence thanked. After that, the boys suddenly fell asleep.
_____________________________
7:00 p.m. came, Oz knocked on their door. Harry opened the door and greeted him with a smile. "You guys ready?" Oz asked.