T.H.A.T.

Emily looked at Eric furiously, but her curiosity was still there. Eric knew something about Tris that no one knows about. "I see she really did shut her mouth the whole time." Eric said.

"Just get to the point Eric!" Edna said.

"T.H.A.T. Has something to do about those monsters out there."

"Then what's with Tris?" Lawrence asked.

"I guess that's for her to spill the beans and for you to find out!" Eric released Tris and placed back his hidden dagger. "For the meantime.. I'll do what Emily wished for.." He said as he and his men went back to their community.

"Alright everyone! Go back to your homes and we'll... We'll be dealing this.. Tomorrow." Edna said as she looked at Tris.

All of the guests went back to their homes and tried not to think what just happened in there.

The next day, Edna called Tris and the 5 guys to come in her office. When they were complete, Tris sat on the chair across Edna's while some of them just stood up and some sat down on the couch.

"Now tell me.. What do you know?" Edna asked, Tris was just quiet.

"Tris, if this is really important, we need to know." Zed said, but Tris didn't said anything.

Eugene couldn't handle the quietness so he went to Edna's table and punched it so hard, "Dammit Tris! Just tell us!"

Tris looked at him and said, "I made a promise! I made a promise not to tell it to anyone!"

"What Eric told us last night—" but Edna was interrupted by Tris.

"Was just a damn dream of his!"

"We are talking about humanity here Tris!" Lawrence said while he leaned on the wall.

"You don't even know about it!" Tris shouted.

"That's why we are asking you! What Eric said last night was serious! An anti-zombie test? No one heard about that. No one informed us about that.." Lawrence walked closer, "Please... Tell us.."

Tris sighed and closed her eyes, "My mother worked with the CSD. She was one of the doctors who... Did the virus.. When that day came.. They didn't stop finding a cure. A real cure. Until.... They were forced.. My mother knew that it wasn't done but the founder of CSD, Dr. Malvore, forced her to give it to them... In exchange of.... Me. So there was nothing she could do..."

All of them were quiet, tried to sink in what they heard, what they learned from her.

Eugene looked at her angrily and said, "So.. We saved a daughter of a murderer?"

"She isn't a daughter of a murderer, Eugene." Harry said.

"You HEARD her Harry! Her mother was one of them! One of those who created the virus and destroyed everything!"

"Eugene, that's enough!" Ethan tried to calm him down.

"Enough? There's so much that we all don't know about! And here we are surviving because of the monsters outside those walls!"

"Eugene that's enough!! You're only making it worse!" Lawrence shouted.

"The only one who's making it worse is her! There are so many things that she knew and we don't know!" Eugene stormed out.

"I'll go follow him." Zed said.

Tris looked down and said, "I... I'm sorry.."

"Tris—" Lawrence held her shoulder but she stood up and walked away.

On the other hand, Zed followed Eugene and shouted his name, "Eugene! Eugene! Wait!" He ran to Eugene and blocked his way.

"What do you want Zed?" He asked angrily.

"I think she didn't get to finish."

"I heard enough."

"Eugene stop!" He blocked his way again.

"Leave me alone Zed! If you're going to side with her that's fine!" Eugene bumped Zed's shoulder then went inside their house.

"So he doesn't want to talk to me again?" Tris appeared behind Zed.

"No Tris.. He's—"

"Mad... I get it. I'll just be in my house for a bit.." Tris went inside her house.

Zed went back to the other guys and said, "They.. Want to be alone for a bit..."

"I think we need to be alone for a bit.." Ethan said.

"We're very sorry for what happened Edna." Lawrence apologized.

"It's fine." Edna said.

The guys spread out to sink in the new information that they learned.

Lawrence went to Vic and asked, "Can I choose all except for medic?"

"All? You mean.. That'll be hard Lawrence." Vic said.

"This is the real world, Vic. We're not safe in and out."

"Okay then! You'll be patrolling tomorrow."

"Thanks Vic."

Lawrence went in their house and saw the guys being comfortable in their own zone. When they saw Lawrence, Harry asked, "Where were you?"

"I just enlisted today." Lawrence said.

"What did you chose?" Ethan asked.

"All. Except for medic. I'll be patrolling tomorrow."

"All huh?" Zed said.

"Then we should choose all as well." Harry said.

"You don't need to. It was my choice." Lawrence said.

"After we've been through out there? I say we do this together." Ethan said.

"Besides, we love a bit of an adventure!" Zed said.

"If you guys are going to do all then count me in too." Eugene went downstairs and leaned on the wall.

"So we're gonna do this together? Again?" Harry smiled.

"This is the reason why I love this group." Zed said.

"Should we have a group name or something?" Ethan asked.

They all laughed together.

"What we're gonna do might be very dangerous." Lawrence said.

"As long as we're together we can do anything!" Zed said with his hopes up.

"But not everything Zed." Eugene said.

"Shut up and just go with the flow." Zed said in a whisper.

The guys said to Vic of what they'll enlist for. Ethan and Eugene enlisted for all. Zed and Harry enlisted for all except for medic.