Tris

Tris went inside her house after patrolling with Emily. She chose all of the jobs. Emily, on the other hand, selected patrolling too.
Tris hadn't talked to any of the guys. She thought that, maybe a bit of space would be great? She didn't even came over to their house everynight. Now there.. She thought she's all alone again, in a lonely house, in a quiet room, with a stranger inside her home. Wait a minute— stranger?! The guy hit her hard on her head then Tris fell unconscious.

While she was unconscious, she remembered the time before that day happened. She was in the CSD. She only took minor jobs there. Tris chose to grew up there so she could make the world a better place. However, all that changed.. When the virus happened.

She remembered.. she remembered that she saved her mother and ran away as far as they could. They knew there was no turning back. Just like the others, they scavenged for food, and lived in empty houses.

One day, they saw a car, they saw 2 men in the car. The men pulled over the car and gave them a ride. A ride to heaven.

Once they were in there, they saw how good the place was. A man told them to meet the leader, so they did. When they went in the leader's office, they saw a gray haired man sat on the chair across them. "Hello! And welcome to heaven!" He said.

"Heaven?" Her mom asked.

"Yes! Where all your desires, your needs, your wants comes true! Oh, my manners, I'm Eric Thompson."

"Patricia Jenkins. This is my daughter, Tris."

"Nice to meet the two of you! Say, your house is already done! You can go there and get some rest. Alright?"

"Of course. Thank you by the way!"

"You're welcome.."

As days passed, it was nice, comfortable and all.. However, it looked like, it wasn't what they thought it would be. Everynight they lock their doors, not because of the monsters.. But because of the people in there. They rape, they kill, they did something horrible.. It wasn't heaven anymore... It looked more like hell.

One time, a man went inside Eric's office and said, "Sir... It appears to be that there's a member of the CSD in here."

"A member of the CSD huh? Who is it?" Eric asked.

"Patricia Jenkins."

"Get them."

The man and his group went in their house in the middle of the day. They did what Eric told them. They locked the both of them in an empty room. "Mom? What's happening?" Tris panicked.

"I-I don't know... But Tris.." she looked at her, "Promise me that you won't stay here. Whatever happens... Don't look back." Patricia said to her daughter.

"W-what do you mean?"

Suddenly, the door opened. Eric went in with his men and separated the two of them, meters apart.

"Patricia Jenkins... Or should I say.. Dr. Patricia Jenkins?" Eric said.

"What do you want?" Patricia asked angrily.

"I want— the cure."

"There is no cure!"

"Impossible! You're from the CSD! There's always another angle for everything!"

"There's no cure with me nor my daughter! If you want a cure then go to the CSD!"

"I don't want a cure from them. I want a cure, from you."

"I won't do it!"

"So much for a member of the CSD.. Oh well! Guess I'll have to give you my proper saying of please. Take her away!"

Eric's men pulled their mother out of the room. Tris screamed not to hurt her.

A few hours later, they threw her mom in the room and locked the door. Tris saw her mom cried. She went to her side and hugged her. She could imagine what happened to her.

It was already night, Eric and his men went in the room.
"Now tell me? Or not?" Eric said angrily.

"I won't tell you anything!" Her mom shouted.

"Then you leave me no choice." He signaled his men to get Tris.

"No no no no no! No please! Don't do this! She's just a child!" Her mom shouted.

"A child? She's 17! She's a teenager!" Eric held Tris' hair and smelled it. It was like roses.

"You could do it to me! Just not her! Please!" Her mom said.

Eric pointed a gun at her. "NO!" Tris shouted.

"Sh! Now baby girl.. I won't let your mother waste my time." Eric said.

"No please no! She's all I have please! No!"

"Tris... You know what I'm thinking." Her mom said as she smiled at her daughter for the last time. Eric pulled the trigger and killed her mom.

"NOOOO!!!" Tris cried, she went to her mother's side and cried so much.

"What a waste of time." Eric said as he and his men went out and left the door open.

Tris knew what her mother said, she knew about the CSD, she knew about.. The cure.
She ran to her house and started packing up her things. Once the coast was clear, she ran away as far and as fast as she could.

Days passed, she almost ran out of food. So she went to a grocery store nearby and checked if there were food. She stuffed the food in her bag until she heard something.

"Is someone there?" She asked, she hoped it wasn't what she thought about but there it was.. The zombie's legs were twisted so it'll have a hard time to catch her. However, she never encountered that close. She stuffed the last food in her bag and ran.

She ran to the girls restroom. When she opened the door there were zombies! It almost caught her but fortunately nothing happened to her. She ran back but there were more! "Please don't say this is how I'm going to die!" She said to herself.

Just in time, 5 guys rescued her. First, a guy who was kind and gentle. Second, a guy who was quiet yet brave. Third, a guy who always asked so many questions. Fourth, a guy who's very responsible and sweet. And lastly, fifth, a guy who has a bad attitude yet a good heart.

A few hours later, she woke up in a room, there was nothing but her and a chair she sat on. She was tied up, even her mouth. There was no way she could escape. Just then, she heard someone spoke outside the room. The voice was familiar. When the door opened, it turned out to be—Eric.

Eric went closer to her and untied her mouth. "Where am I?!" Tris shouted.

"Somewhere safe." Eric said.

"This place isn't safe if you're in here!"

"Calm down and speak!"

"What do you want?!"

"Tell me.. What did they use for the cure?"

"I don't know!"

"Tell me or I'll kill you!"

"Then kill me!"

Eric shouted in anger and turned to face her. "Tell me... Or.." Eric held her cheek, "Or I'll rape you." He added.

"I'm telling you the truth Eric. I—"

"You were a student!"

"I was! But it depends on the CSD—"

"CSD CSD CSD! You always say that!"

"It's the truth!"

He looked into her eyes and said, "You leave me no choice.."