Side Stories and Book 2

THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING AND ENJOYING "DANGEROUS PEOPLE" BOOK 1! Don't forget to leave a vote, and share it to your friends. If you have any feedbacks or comments about the book, I will gladly accept and appreciate them with all my heart. It makes me cry for finally completing the last chapter (lol).

[In this part I will explain all about what to expect in the side stories and the upcoming Book 2]

SIDE STORIES:
- Date of release is not yet final. But I will surely update you if it is ongoing. (Aye gotcha mate😉)
- You will read each of the Dangerous People's side stories of how they spent their two days rest. So expect that the side book/story will only contain maybe 2-3 parts. In short it's...short.
- I will not compile each main characters' stories, it'll be separated.
- You will see/imagine/read (whatever you prefer) their true personalities of who they are and who they were before [when they haven't met each other]. This will reflect on how will this affect in the upcoming Book Two.
- Also, there will be a mystery in the side stories that is connected in the upcoming Book 2.

• The first side story that I will publish is Harry Pines'.

            BLURB:

Harry Pines is the angelic one in the team. Always worried, always smiling even in the hardest and darkest times. They say that his smile is the most powerful and heartwarming thing in the world.

But even the most angelic person has his own darkness inside.

Hidden but not locked.

BOOK 2:
- This will start after ALL SIDE STORIES ARE FINISHED. But I cannot assure you that I will really start it after the side stories. So it is not decided when I will publish my book. (If I were you I'll keep on the alert for any signs😂)
- Maybe expect improvement of my English grammar and vocabulary?
- Expect new thrills and mysteries, and a new plot.
- Of course, new characters

So yeah, that's all about it. If you like/love the book, then I thank you for supporting me and our Dangerous People! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. You can leave a comment or contact me, my socials are on my about info.

Also always remember to wash your hands properly, observe social distancing, and always wear a face mask and face shield (if you don't have a face shield, at least have a mask) whenever you go outside of your house. Don't forget to clean your house and disinfect the things you bought from malls or online. In short, BE CAREFUL & STAY SAFE!

I will pray for you, for your family's safety and for what you are going through today. Why? Because I pray for mine as well😊 And again, thank you for all the support❤️ I wish we support each other until the end.

All the love,
iamfatimavz❤️